Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rach I'm sorry you've been having a hard time lately. I can't wait to hear about your photo shoot. Please share some of the pictures with us afterwards!

Well photoshoot got cancelled. :ohwell:

I was in some intense upper abdominal pain at work friday morning to I called up my bf to come pick me up. He took me to the ER and they did blood tests, urine samples, x-rays, cat scans and ultrasounds until they finally came in a told me that they needed to remove my gallbladder.

At about 8 or 9 that night they admitted me and gave me a room and first thing the next morning I was in surgery. They were able to do the procedure without being too invasive so hopefully I heal a bit faster. I have a cup full of my gallstones they sent home with me lol. So I guess I'm out of comission for a little bit. It hurts but I'm dealing just fine. Kinda feels like I did ab ripper X 10 times in a row and I don't want to use my stomach at all. :laugh:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Hey pinups! Ive decided that for a couple of months I'm not gonna be weighing in as much.My obsession with the number on the scale has gotten out of control so I will only be weighing in twice a month for a while.Ill still be here to support all of you and eventually ill be back.:).Good luck to all of you and your weight losses!:P
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    At about 8 or 9 that night they admitted me and gave me a room and first thing the next morning I was in surgery. They were able to do the procedure without being too invasive so hopefully I heal a bit faster. I have a cup full of my gallstones they sent home with me lol. So I guess I'm out of comission for a little bit. It hurts but I'm dealing just fine. Kinda feels like I did ab ripper X 10 times in a row and I don't want to use my stomach at all. :laugh:
    Take it easy while you heal up! Even minimally invasive surgery is still serious stuff. Let your body recover. I hope you are doing better without the gallbladder, and look at the cool souvenir you have now! :bigsmile: Rest and recover, and I hope you are doing better in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Weighting in at 235.8
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Rach I hope you heal quickly!!!!! I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning. Today was filled with way too much food and salty food at that... At least I know what my weight was as of Saturday morning and I know I couldn't have done much serious permanent damage in one day... The scale might just be extra mean to me in the morning though...
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    OMG, Rach, get better soon!

I weighed in today at 191, which is a 2.6 pound loss this week AND put me at weighing less than my hubby - yay!
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    127 this morning, only JUST reasched it so will probably fluctuate above it this week (going to a festival)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week...undid all the good work from last week while I was visiting my parents for the weekend. ugh...I really need to stop doing that...
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Rach!! Not sure if you are up to deeling with us pinups today, but I'm weighing in just in case.
    159 this morning, so much for that loss last week, pretty much gained it all back.
    Take care of yourself, and get better soon!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow, Rach, I'm glad you did the right thing and got to the hospital. Take it easy until they tell you it's okay to get back in the swing of things. I'm sorry you had to cancel your shoot :(
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, WI 144.0 this am. Still getting back on track.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Weigh In At *drumroll please* 177.6 lbs!! I don't know if it'll stick around but it feels GREAT to see the numbers moving down again!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I knew it! Mean mean scale!

That's up 3 lbs from Friday... Yeah... That will not be sticking around...
  • shortnsexii
    Options
    183.2 :):):):)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    141 this morning, up 0.5. I was down a pound and even two pounds during the week, but then destruction came in the form of my birthday, a company outing and recovering from the company outing. Little to no logging or exercise for a several days makes for an ugly Monday weigh in.

Hope you feel better Rach. Take it easy on yourself and rest.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    OMG, Rach! I hope you're feeling better - I'm glad you went in, too, gall bladder is never something to mess with.

As for me, it's been a morning of bad news (nothing personally bad, but just bad news), following a week of not caring enough (stupid compy didn't work properly one day, and my 210 day streak is now... Day 10. BAH), so it's not surprising to see the WI come in at 203.4. At least it's not the 207 it was looking like at my mom's last week.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    So glad you're alright Rach!

Take it easy until you're fully healed.

Had a fanfreakingtastic week and weighing in at 147.4 this morning!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    BLIMEY CRUMBLES RACH!!!!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: you really don't do things by half, huh girl???

wishing you huuuuge get well soon-ness from Scottyland!

I forgot to weigh this morning! :blushing: I had a very early start and ended up rushing about because me and the cat had a bit too much cuddle time in bed!

I'll tack mine on next week, okies??

lots of loves everyone! xx
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Loss has been super slow lately, 147.6. Which makes for a -2 lb loss in almost a month. Sigh. I suppose that's the rate I *should* be losing at, but its still frustrating!

Hope you feel better soon Rach!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Stayed at 185.8.