Keto

Options
mdevx
mdevx Posts: 7 Member
Trying keto for the second time but could use a support group. Any support groups on here!??

Replies

• FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There's a low carb group. Low Carbers Daily I think it's called. Also there's a group called keto.

Welcome!
  • fabbydes
    fabbydes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi decided to try keto for the second time also weaning myself at < 100 carbs for s few days. Add me for accountability. I need all the help I can get
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to do low cal Mon - sat for a few weeks now but havent lost much. I started keto today, or am going to try, I have done my research but am finding it more difficult than i thought. Just unprepared and more carbs in what i brought than i thought. I did join some keto groups but they dont seem very happenin on discussions and answering.
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I keep daily tabs on my weight in a 10-day challenge that starts Round 66 tomorrow (1/23/19). I'm losing with keto and several veteran keto proponents are helpful in the discussions. Anyone can join in. In the Community tab, do a search for Round 66, and you'll find how it works. We check in (and many leave comments) every day. Many of us find it great for accountability, although probably less than half follow the keto WOE (I've learned that stands or "way of eating." :smile: )