How to lose weight in the face

Options
So I’m a size XS uk 6/8 in clothing yet my face is really fat and chubby.it looks ridiculous compared to my body size. It gets me down because I just feel very ugly because of it. Anyone know any tips or tricks that can help me reduce the fat in my face. Thanks. I will include pics to show the difference between my face compared to my bodyp7zfc3m2k3gy.png
a3rz5b3yjf1j.png
n7ge9hhr9p30.png

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    @cwolfman13 I’m not. But if there is a way to lose fat from your stomach or your legs there has to be a way to lose it from your face aswell. Was just asking for advice.

No...you can't spot reduce fat...that's not how it works. No particular exercise will reduce fat in a particular area. Genetics determines where you lose and gain fat first and last. If you could spot reduce belly fat with abdominal and core exercises, I'd look like a Greek God by now after all these years.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    First of all, your face is adorable!

And like everyone said, it's all about genetics. I have an oval face, so even though it gets puffy when I'm overweight, that's the first part of my body that gets leaner when I start losing weight. I would love to see it come off my belly first, but ah well.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If it bothers you that much, I'm sure there are make-up tricks that could make your face look slimmer, but like everyone else has already said: 1. You can't spot reduce, 2. Genetics and most importantly 3. you look fine, your face doesn't look fat or chubby.
  • lin_be
    lin_be Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You got a great face
  • klovesd84
    klovesd84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Also, I think you may appreciate having a youthful face as you age. You may never have a gaunt face. Fantastic!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    There are many different face shapes. All of them are perfectly fine and proportional to the bodies they belong to.

Your face is round and perfectly lovely.

um9uw3parbg7.png

Yes, this...I have an elongated face...something in between the oval and the heart. I hated it when I was younger and really, if I get too lean I look a bit gaunt in the face. We're all our worst critic.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    So I’m a size XS uk 6/8 in clothing yet my face is really fat and chubby.it looks ridiculous compared to my body size. It gets me down because I just feel very ugly because of it. Anyone know any tips or tricks that can help me reduce the fat in my face. Thanks. I will include pics to show the difference between my face compared to my bodyp7zfc3m2k3gy.png
    a3rz5b3yjf1j.png
    n7ge9hhr9p30.png

Wow, I think you're face looks amazing with your body. You are gorgeous hon!
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    @cwolfman13 I’m not. But if there is a way to lose fat from your stomach or your legs there has to be a way to lose it from your face aswell. Was just asking for advice.

No...you can't spot reduce fat...that's not how it works. No particular exercise will reduce fat in a particular area. Genetics determines where you lose and gain fat first and last. If you could spot reduce belly fat with abdominal and core exercises, I'd look like a Greek God by now after all these years.

lol
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Your face is not fat and chubby; it's just round. Lots of people have round faces and are beautiful (like you are). Google it.
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You have a lovely face :) you're gorgeous!
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do the opposite—I lose in the face and I think it makes me look old.