Hi, new here from Ohio

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Debbie and I am from Ohio. I am new here and hope to make new friends as I embark on this new journey. I have been through a lot with my health lately, but with the help and guidance of my family doctor and an endocrinologist I am excited and ready to take back my life!!!

I am mother of 3, and my youngest at home is in Jr. High this year. I love reading, fishing, picnics, music of all types, to name a few. As for hobbies, I love to sew when time allows, and play online games.

I welcome new friendships and am delighted to be here with all of you.:happy:

Replies

• packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie! Welcome to MFP!! You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • streetnamejim
    Options
    Welcome Deb!! This is a good place for motivation and support to improve your eating habits and exercising.

Feel free to add me. :D
  • SyChloKelsey
    Options
    I am new also!! I hear ya on the health issues. i was diagnosed with MS in october 2009, so getting healthy is where my life needs to go!!
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, Welcome! I just joined yesterday from the advice of a friend. she used this site to help keep track of what she was eating she went from 200lbs down to 125lbs. I've been trying to get into better health myself, I figured I have nothing to loose. So far I love MFP, it's been great! you can add me as a friend if you'd like to.