Help. Need advice

Options
I’ve eaten below the amount of alloyed calories everyday. I’ve been walking about 13000 steps every day. And not seeing weight loss. I’m disappointed.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    How old are you? I'm guessing "20". How much do you weigh? How many calories are you eating? How many exercise calories are you eating? How long have you been doing this?

Preliminary advice on imaginary answers is.
    You're 20? Cool.
    That much?
    That's all?
    Maybe half.
    And the big finale:

Be patient.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I’ve eaten below the amount of alloyed calories everyday. I’ve been walking about 13000 steps every day. And not seeing weight loss. I’m disappointed.

How long have you been following this program? How are you measuring your portions? How much weight do you have to lose?
  • texascarrot820
    texascarrot820 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weigh about 215. height 5'4 average calories per day 1300 calories. I've been doing this 5 days. I have been measuring my portions.
    Not sure about exercise calories
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I weigh about 215. height 5'4 average calories per day 1300 calories. I've been doing this 5 days. I have been measuring my portions.

5 days is nothing. Seriously. You are looking for progress over weeks, not days. You need to be patient.

And now would be a great time to pick up a food scale and start weighing out your portions, far more accurate. Good luck!

And check out the Most Helpful Posts threads pinned to the top of each forum, lots of great info there :smile:
  • ci_svufan223
    ci_svufan223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Someone told me to take my measurements with a tape measure and pay attention to inches coming off and how my clothes start fitting and looking. I am trying that advice instead of using the scales.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How old are you? I'm guessing "20". How much do you weigh? How many calories are you eating? How many exercise calories are you eating? How long have you been doing this?

Preliminary advice on imaginary answers is.
    You're 20? Cool.
    That much?
    That's all?
    Maybe half.
    And the big finale:

Be patient.

you were pretty much spot on! :laugh:
  • TexasChic1998
    TexasChic1998 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the helpful advice