Warrior fast question

Options
Ive been I.F. for a month now and so i just started doing macros. Within my 4 hr window i have to have a caloric intake of 2060. I was short today about 94. From what i thought i was doing good before i was doing macros now it feel like im more full than usual. My lunch was 700 and my dinner was the remaining 1300. Is this normal to feel like im overly eating. Im fasting to burn fat.

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Let me make sure I have this right... you've been doing IF for a month and in that month you did not track calories. Now you are tracking calories and you feel more full than when you weren't? The most likely explanation is that you were unknowingly under eating when you weren't tracking.

I would feel pretty full if I had to eat over 2000 calories in 4 hours. IF is not necessary for weight loss. In fact, if you can't fit all of your required calories into the window I would advise against it and span your calories out through the course of the day.

• amaignan83
    amaignan83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the info. Ive been having mix reviews on IF but some are more positive than negative this is why im trying it. Eating healthy as a diet to burn fat is new to me. As well as macros. I dont know if IF is the right diet for me but i dont really know what is. How and what should i do to atleast find the right type of diet? There so much out there and i dont want to get discouraged because of the vast list of diets out there. Is there a post you can refer me to or share a bit of your insight on it?
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    amaignan83 wrote: »
    Thank you all for the info. Ive been having mix reviews on IF but some are more positive than negative this is why im trying it. Eating healthy as a diet to burn fat is new to me. As well as macros. I dont know if IF is the right diet for me but i dont really know what is. How and what should i do to atleast find the right type of diet? There so much out there and i dont want to get discouraged because of the vast list of diets out there. Is there a post you can refer me to or share a bit of your insight on it?

IF is just a tool, just like keto is just a tool. It works for some and not for others. Some people find that limiting their eating window the way it's done on IF helps them stay in a deficit, others find they have to eat more often.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    @amaignan83, there’s an IF discussion sub-forum here. Why don’t you stop by and share. Would like to learn mire about your journey.