Hi!

Options
2»

Replies

• toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight lost.. Keep it up.. I feel as if I share the same dilemma.
  • Dittmermo
    Dittmermo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add me.
  • thomasdiet
    thomasdiet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi im from ny and new to forums and this site im 55 years old i used to compete in bodybuilding in the early 90s then life happened i got really out of shape from drinking and not training consistently i got as high as 245 with a 38 to 40 inch waist from a 32 inch waist when i competed Im giving it one serious try with keto and IF Ive dropped 13 lbs in about 4 to 6 weeks wish me luck and good luck to all
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi. Great JOB!! 75 lbns is HUGE!! Please add me :)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!!! I'm also back after a bit of a hiatus. I'm always looking for new friends to play with and work hard with. I'm interactive and love other's who are as well. I work hard and would love to have some hardworking friends to cheer on.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yo. 75lbs is no joke. Great job. I'm back on here after losing 60 and then gaining back 15. In the interim, had a fight with cancer (fought to a draw) and am back on the fitness train, trying to eat healthy and getting my workouts in. Good luck!
  • Esqv09
    Esqv09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight lost
  • laceygdwn
    laceygdwn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm a MFP return as well.
  • apinkgirlspurpose
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here sporadically for a few years. I make some progress and then I stop. I'm back at it again. My son is in boot camp and it would be great to go to his graduation looking like I've made some progress. I work 12 hour shift 3-4 days a week. I have a 2nd job working one day a week, have a very active teen, and am in school for my graduate degree. I'd love to have some friends again! I got locked out of my old account so I just made a new one but now I don't have any friends on here and I could definitely use the motivation!
  • nk9o
    nk9o Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • ericadcruz32
    ericadcruz32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am completely new here. Week 1. So just trying to browse around and see what resources are here. I'm down 2 lbs after 5.5 days but I'm sure some of that was just water weight.
    Congrats on what is already amazing results, DIASB! :wink:
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, I too have been on and off this site for around 5 years - mostly off! I too love food and now am making an effort to eat clean given that I am a vegetarian! Which sounds easy but there are a lot of really good vegetarian foods that are high in calories!!!! Let's support each other!!!!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Add me if youd like! i have a FitFam group as well if youd be interested in that.
  • sarita_vids
    sarita_vids Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Support is great!!! I love to hear everyone's accomplishments- it keeps me motivated. I had a tough two days but I'm gonna get my *kitten* up and kill it tomorrow!!!
  • sknelson926
    sknelson926 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to everyone who replied!

Please feel free to add me as well. I'm always looking for support on here!
  • bozzasean
    bozzasean Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. I'm just getting into it