How to lose weight in the face

Options
2»

Replies

• magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do the opposite—I lose in the face and I think it makes me look old.

Pinch your cheeks for swelling, perhaps? :D
  • kerrifee10
    kerrifee10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beautiful face, girl!!! I have a round face also, and do use a darker shade under my blush and cheek bones.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    @cwolfman13 I’m not. But if there is a way to lose fat from your stomach or your legs there has to be a way to lose it from your face aswell. Was just asking for advice.

theres NOT

a calorie deficit is what is required to lose fat, and only your body decides where it takes the fat from.

your face is fine.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    People are getting surgeries to look like that. Volume is good I wouldn’t consider it fat or chubby.
  • chloerebeccaxx125
    chloerebeccaxx125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I dunno coz I lost the password to my old account. And couldn’t remember if I had posted it before or not. Thanks everyone for the nice replies
    Didn't you post exactly this in December and get all the same answers, that it's not possible to target the face and you're pretty so don't worry about it?

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    I think you look lovely. Are you aware that that some celebrity women have cheek implants to look like you, because staying in the Hollywood weight zone makes them unfashionably thin in the face?

No one gets to lose weight from the body parts they choose.

I think you should look at yourself in the mirror and think, 'Damn, she looks good'. As that's easier said than done, what about a consultation with professional make-up artist? Get advice on what you can do to downplay the features you don't like.
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    What they all said. Plus you have a very pretty face, you look amazing. Makeup (aka kardashian contouring skills lol) can help make it appear thinner if you want, but you don’t have to. Genetics determines this.

I have what I consider a large head and when I get too skinny my head looks like a lollipop top on my body, so I just take it for what it is, I can’t change it.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I’ve found as I’ve aged I lose fat off the face quicker also I cut my carbs down as they bloat is x
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Believe me, as you age, you'll be happy for some fullness in your face.