Back on my journey! Need friends to hold me accountable!!!

Options
Hey y’all! I’ve struggled with weight since I’ve had my 2 children. I was about 120lbs and got to 207lbs. So far over about 2 years I’ve most 40lbs. I’m currently 161. I need to lose 30lbs (goal weight for now) and staying motivated can be hard sometimes!! I would love to have some friends to where we can hold each other accountable!!! Who’s down!!!??? Add me and I’m adding you back 😉

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the February, 2019 UAC https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/130876-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2019

It is a great place to develop self-awareness / accountably habits and shift yourself towards a new. sustainable lifestyle. Works no matter what your food plan, exercise strategy, or where you are on your journey (everyone from just starting to nearing goal to maintaining for years now)
  • KelseyJane88
    KelseyJane88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • cup4two
    cup4two Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Nice to meet you. I understand how it is. You are doing great!
    I have spent my life dieting and struggling with my weight. I think I am finally finding a balance.
    Wishing you the best,
    :)
  • rohhse
    rohhse Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Nikkolek9709
    Nikkolek9709 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally understand your journey! Let's help each other.
  • khcrmo
    khcrmo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have three kids and got up to 190ish. Started back on mfp a couple weeks ago at 161 with 30lbs as a goal. We can be buddies if u wanna add me😀
  • kingblue81
    kingblue81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great. I had a target loss of 49lbs lost 10lbs so far with MFP, dropping my calories to 1300 a day and cardio workouts. Long way to go still, but happy to share encouragement
  • KelseyJane88
    Options
    khcrmo wrote: »
    Hi! I have three kids and got up to 190ish. Started back on mfp a couple weeks ago at 161 with 30lbs as a goal. We can be buddies if u wanna add me😀

Definitely!!! I’m excited!
  • KelseyJane88
    Options
    kingblue81 wrote: »
    Sounds like you're doing great. I had a target loss of 49lbs lost 10lbs so far with MFP, dropping my calories to 1300 a day and cardio workouts. Long way to go still, but happy to share encouragement

You got this! We got this! 💪🏾
  • sarahjoyfrost91
    sarahjoyfrost91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back on here again! - gained back a chunk of the 60lbs I lost 2 years ago. So here to get it back off again, add me, could do with some re-motivation :smile:
  • tledoux1913
    tledoux1913 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. I roller coaster from 170 back to 200. My goal is 150 and it gets close and then I allow myself to relax and sabotage all previous efforts. This trip I am down 11 and as I get real it is more important to succeed. Health in mid 40s can deteriorate quickly and I am too young to feel this old! We Got This!!!