"Likely not eating enough" message

Options
I don't mind the message. I get that people need to be alerted if they are not being healthy and I know when I have a busy day and miss a meal, it's not great. But what is with the veiled threat of disabling features? It says they will turn off feed posts (not an issue) and disable the 5 day projection. I haven't found the 5 day projection yet but it sounds interesting and it would upset me to lose that when I had a stressful day and couldn't stop to eat.

Also, what if I chose to do a short 24HR fast? I've heard they are healthy occasionally. Does that shut you out of forecasting for a week also?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Don't close out your diary by clicking the button. Clicking the button does nothing, anyway, other than get you that message or the "in 5 weeks you'd weigh" message.
  • TexasBullets
    TexasBullets Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Don't close out your diary by clicking the button. Clicking the button does nothing, anyway, other than get you that message or the "in 5 weeks you'd weigh" message.

So just ignore it?
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options

So just ignore it?

That’s right. Nothing happens.

• Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I got it today too so annoying. Too sometimes people eat below cals one day because they know the next theyll go over. I haven't been using the diary and I started back today. I used to close it each morning to help keep me committed to the day planned it's a mental thing for me. But maybe I just won't use it. I've been fine so far just tracking my weight each week....
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Eating keto doesn't change your body's basic calorie needs. There isn't a keto setting, but even if there were you would still get that message. Double check that your logging is accurate, and if it is and you have been undereating for more than a few days, you need to eat more.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    adhoptry wrote: »
    I am doing Keto which focuses on high fat low carb medium protein. So I concentrate on hitting my macros more than calories and I always get the not eating enough message. Is there anyway to set up Keto on my fitness pal?

Your macros add up to your calories, so if you're tracking your macros by the gram, there is no way you can hit them and still be under your calories aside from rounding allowances.

Double check entries

carbs=4 cal/gram
    fat=9 cal/gram
    protein=4 cal/gram