New to the program

Options
Hello everybody. I'm new to this program, need to lose 65 pounds & can use all the moral support I can get. I've been overweight for 40 years & don't know why I keep sabotaging myself. When I lose, I panic & gain it back. I know it's not good but that's my story.

Replies

• Glamgoddessinblack
    Options
    Wow, I feel the same way. I get so close but I just don't feel god enough and eat all my problems out.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This site is amazing.....it has really helped me. Add me if you want!
  • jtranthem
    jtranthem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel the same way. I get so close but I just don't feel god enough and eat all my problems out.

I started dieting in January at 237 pounds. My first goal was reaching 200. Two weeks ago, I reached 198 & I was thrilled but felt petrified at the same time. Immediately started gaining & now up to 207. That's a lot of eating to gain 9 pounds in 2 weeks. The sad thing is that I know I can't lose 9 pounds in 2 weeks so I know I'm going backwards which just depresses me to no end. Seems to me that people like me need to focus getting our mental state positive just as much as, if not more than, the actual diet.