Simple Workouts that fit into busy lifestyles?

Options
I have 3 children under 3 and am struggling to fit exercise in. I have time when I work overnights but am having trouble finding the right routine for me. Any suggestions for good exercises I can do while at work? I work overnights and end up having free time but I can't seem to find exercise that I can do that also work well for me because really I am starting at the bottom here.

Replies

• ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You tube has 15 min qirkouts
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would look for YouTube workouts you can do at home. I like Fitness Blender and Pop Sugar Fitness. You can find workouts of pretty much any length so just choose what you can fit in on that day.

Or find a gym with a daycare.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    If you have a game console I would suggest picking up Just Dance. It’s what I do most days and one or more of my kids usually join me. I will admit mine are all teens, but little kids love to dance too.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Dance games are fun and even the Wii Fit you can get your heartrate up a bit with some things.

Look on YT for beginner aerobics, I guess, and see how you go. You'll get an idea for what you like and what you're capable of.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walk at home videos are different lengths and work well for beginners.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Commuting by bike saves a bunch of gas money and burns a bunch of calories. Also puts your car into a cheaper category to insure.