No dinner for me tonight...

Options
2»

Replies

• kwinty37
    kwinty37 Posts: 66
    Options
    don't feel bad.... my weekend was the same way!!!! i didn't even log my stuff!!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    The past two days you went super over, and the reason to ME is that it's a whole lot of sweets/sugar. The more sugary stuff I eat, the more I crave. Like out of control crave. Try and nix that stuff and fit in a lot of clean whole food. Eat a much bigger breakfast with some protein too. You are a beautiful young girl, and you can do this. Tomorrow is a bright new day!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow.

I have just read everybody's responses and I am amazed at the support and advice.

You're all right. Today is a new day and I shouldn't let one day get me down so much like it did yesterday.

I went to body pump and body balance after work and even did half an hour cardio in the gym after that. And guess what, I ATE DINNER.

I noticed that a few of you were saying that due to being 500 - 800 calories under for the majority of last week, it would appear that I am making up for that now!

Those calories were due to doing A LOT of exercise, not starving myself, but it just goes to show that I really should try and eat back all of my exercise calories.

Thank you all so much! :-)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Wow.

I have just read everybody's responses and I am amazed at the support and advice.

You're all right. Today is a new day and I shouldn't let one day get me down so much like it did yesterday.

I went to body pump and body balance after work and even did half an hour cardio in the gym after that. And guess what, I ATE DINNER.

I noticed that a few of you were saying that due to being 500 - 800 calories under for the majority of last week, it would appear that I am making up for that now!

Those calories were due to doing A LOT of exercise, not starving myself, but it just goes to show that I really should try and eat back all of my exercise calories.

Thank you all so much! :-)

Great job! :D Glad you ate dinner.

Yes, do start eating your exercise calories back (you can under eat them slightly if you want, but I wouldn't be so far under).

I'm glad you are feeling better today :)
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself immediately so you can back on that horse! 1 day won't really make a difference if you get going again. :)