Dash diet

Options
Does anyone know if there is a dash diet group? I couldn’t find one and I’d be interested joining one.

Replies

• simonegould6316
    simonegould6316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have an interest in the Dash diet as well. Speaking specifically about the traditional one from National Ins Health and not necessarily the versions that eliminate carbs for 2 weeks. I'd consider starting a group here if others are interested...
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm not actually sure. I'll have a look for you.

It is one of the best diets to follow imo. If your someone that needs to follow something.

EDIT_ I can't find one.

You could start one here

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/groups
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Simone - if you started one I would join and support it.
  • Mjkeen05
    Mjkeen05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d be interested in joining too if one is made
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just found a Dash Diet group on MFP but it doesn’t look very active and I don’t know why it didn’t show up when I first searched for it. This time I went to groups in the icon on the left at the top of the page and did a general search instead of a title search. It showed up 3rd down on my search results with the author afair1.you can also search on the author. So i joined the group. Maybe if we all join, the group will re-activate and we can support each other to follow this healthy way of eating.

One other thing- I just found out that there are dash diet groups on FB but I haven’t had a chance to look into them yet.
  • carbos101
    carbos101 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There's now a group -- under the Search tab type in The Dash Diet -- new thread 1/19 started by zeejane03. It's very interesting topic.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    There's an ongoing thread in the 'food&nutrition' forum section
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10720748/dash-diet-thread#latest
  • weightgoesbyebye
    weightgoesbyebye Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a member of one on Facebook it has 28,000 members and tons of posts are members share their food. Its New Dash Diet Group. The picture is the God book.
    tq92uqyalz5g.jpg