Anyone tried Visalus?

Options
A bunch of people at my work are doing this Visalus program and I was wondering if anyone on MFP has any experience with it? It seems very similar to the Isagenix program to me with the two shakes a day part but was looking for input from other people.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Funny, a friend of mine's mom was doing it. Didnt work for her so she gave it to me. Yay a free 250 dollar program for me! ANd honestly its a bunch a rip. Delicious yes. Needed? No.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    A bunch of people at my work are doing this Visalus program and I was wondering if anyone on MFP has any experience with it? It seems very similar to the Isagenix program to me with the two shakes a day part but was looking for input from other people.

Are you looking to get on their program to lose weight or be part of their multi level marketing scam?
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Very expensive and like most other gimmicks, many people I've known who have done it put the weight back on when they started eating food again.

Make your journey a lifestyle. Healthy eating - real food, exercise, and stay away from the fads. You'll lose more weight over the long term and be healthier for it.

Whatever you decide, good luck on your journey.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Visuals and Visualization are effective if not necessary strategies. Dunno what the heck Visalus is but I'm willing to go on permanent record betting that it's bs.
  • sarablackstock
    Options
    Thanks guys. I wasn't going to try it because I believe it in the tried and true eating better and exercise but I was wondering what others thought about it.