Options
13»

Replies

• witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    suziecue25 wrote: »
    I had boiled eggs for breakfast but no way would I eat a diet consisting of nothing but boiled eggs.....don't fancy being farty and constipated......phew.

Cadburys Cream Eggs are like marmite.....love or hate. I love marmite and hate cream eggs

Marmite is disgusting, so are the Cadbury eggs with the cream center, but...Cadbury eggs with chocolate or caramel centers are awesome! :D

Send your cream eggs to me, please! 🤤
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    The egg diet keeps coming up in here so I finally googled it. I'm happy to report that rather than all eggs all the time you eat 3 meals a day involving multiple eggs along with limited amounts of low carb veg and lean protein. One version also involves lots of grapefruit, so two fad diets for the price of one! It all sounds very sad. I wouldn't last a day, no matter how motivated I was. :'(

I also googled and most of the ones I saw only eat eggs for breakfast. Which like, I guess you need a catchy title for your fad diet but two eggs a day is not really that many. Basically looks like the military diet without the ice cream.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    The egg diet keeps coming up in here so I finally googled it. I'm happy to report that rather than all eggs all the time you eat 3 meals a day involving multiple eggs along with limited amounts of low carb veg and lean protein. One version also involves lots of grapefruit, so two fad diets for the price of one! It all sounds very sad. I wouldn't last a day, no matter how motivated I was. :'(

I also googled and most of the ones I saw only eat eggs for breakfast. Which like, I guess you need a catchy title for your fad diet but two eggs a day is not really that many. Basically looks like the military diet without the ice cream.

...or the hot dogs. :D
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Is it too early for a Cadbury Egg response?
    Fad diets don't work!

Wait, I could get behind the Cadbury Egg Diet.

yuck.

i used to love them as a kid, not sure if my tastes changed or if they changed the recipe but i cant stand them now :(

and a boiled egg diet sounds dreadful.

They changed, a lot, in US. Had one from UK last year and the filling is more like I remember them.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    Is this like the potato diet thing where you only eat potatoes for a certain period of time so that the monotony and blandness helps to make other foods (like fruits and veggies) more palatable in comparison?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Is this like the potato diet thing where you only eat potatoes for a certain period of time so that the monotony and blandness helps to make other foods (like fruits and veggies) more palatable in comparison?

Sand on a shingle would be more palatable in comparison.

And that fibre!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    JBanx256 wrote: »
    Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking about Cool Hand Luke

Pretty far into this thread and it was the first thing I thought of🤢

Cadbury eggs have been in the stores here since right after Christmas. Way too sweet for me, I’ve never liked them. I bought some Cadbury mini eggs 2 weeks ago at Target for my dd. They are her favorite candy.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Is it too early for a Cadbury Egg response?
    Fad diets don't work!

Wait, I could get behind the Cadbury Egg Diet.

I couldn't get behind the boiled egg diet though or at least not downwind of it.....