LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Yes to sex! Always yes to sex!

almost always.

:flowerforyou:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'd say THEY BOTH put in their time.... So, they should get their freak on, they already mentally, emotionaly and verbally did.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    Is the "No sex for X amount of time" rule there just for an arbitrary reason or is it there with the intent of getting to know someone better. If it's to get to know someone and over the past 2 months they have, in fact, gotten to know each other then he has put in his time. If it's just an arbitrary time line to "make him want it more" then no.

The rule IS for getting to know them.
  • spicy618
    Options
    I'd say THEY BOTH put in their time.... So, they should get their freak on, they already mentally, emotionaly and verbally did.

You are correct in that sense. :wink:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think it probably doesn't matter. They'll end up sleeping together anyway.

^this.

p.s. think that rule is b.s. If you have chemistry do it, if not, meh....
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    I'm a bad one when it comes to sex.
    I'm had a friend with benefits (after knowing him for less than 4 months), used a guy for sexting (not proud of that, after like the first time talking on the phone with him I had no interest in him, but in my defense he was a jerk and our second time on the phone that's when we started sexting ), and my finace the first date.
    I got used, was a user and then the most amazing guy came along and I was immediately attracted to him.
    When I ask people "how long till sex?" most respond, 1mo.+ .
    I get the feeling you're worried about your friend? I understand because my friends worried about me, but in the end we all make our own choices.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    nope...he didn't do enough "time" until she has a ring on her finger lol

What year is it where you live? :laugh:
  • spicy618
    Options
    Okay,

I don't really care when she gives "it" up. It's hers and she will still be my BFF. :laugh:

However, it is the FIRST time she has engaged in a Long distance relationship and asked me what I think. I wanted to hear what others think.

Like someone else posted, they probably will get together, if things are as great as she describes.

Thanks you guys for your responses. :flowerforyou:
  • bry_all01
    Options

bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • spicy618
    Options

No you didn't :laugh:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Okay,

I don't really care when she gives "it" up. It's hers and she will still be my BFF. :laugh:

However, it is the FIRST time she has engaged in a Long distance relationship and asked me what I think. I wanted to hear what others think.

Like someone else posted, they probably will get together, if things are as great as she describes.

If she asked for YOUR opinion why are you asking for everyone else's? Do you not have one of your own?
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Haha well, I met my boyfriend online as well, through complete chance. I say it counts. Although it's obviously not the uh, traditional way of doing things, there's a certain amount of intimacy shared there already. I went through the same thing with my Boyfriend :blushing: I personally felt that there was no "awkward" moment when we finally did the deed in real life, because we had already gotten to know each other in that manner :P
  • spicy618
    Options
    Okay,

If she asked for YOUR opinion why are you asking for everyone else's? Do you not have one of your own?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

If you read the ORIGINAL POST you would have kept up. Move on, you are miserable.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Haha well, I met my boyfriend online as well, through complete chance. I say it counts. Although it's obviously not the uh, traditional way of doing things, there's a certain amount of intimacy shared there already. I went through the same thing with my Boyfriend :blushing: I personally felt that there was no "awkward" moment when we finally did the deed in real life, because we had already gotten to know each other in that manner :P

I too met my husband online and we talked for a bit there, then a bit on the phone, then met in real life and ***SPARKS*** and ****FIREWORKS****
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options

Oh.. you can get those at Walmart for like 12 bucks. I keep a whole bag of them in car for emergencies.
  • spicy618
    Options

I too met my husband online and we talked for a bit there, then a bit on the phone, then met in real life and ***SPARKS*** and ****FIREWORKS****

I love a Happy Ending. :happy: Oh wait... Not that kind. :laugh:
  • myfurturelooksgood
    myfurturelooksgood Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    IMHO-face time is what counts. People can be whoever online and on phone/text.
  • bry_all01
    Options

I love a Happy Ending. :happy: Oh wait... Not that kind. :laugh:

it was a happy beginning and a happily still going :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I say her body, her life, her choice and your opinion really doesn't count. :-)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Haha Nick and I had those too :D We actually decided to be in a relationship 2 days after meeting...yeah, a lot of people say we moved fast, lol. But, we live together and we've been in a relationship for a year and 7 months now, so we must be doing something right :D