UGHHHH!!!

WOW I just used the BMI tool and I am not just overweight...I'm obese. I am soooo disgusted with myself. Damn that slapped me right in the face :sad:

Replies

• lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Welcome to my club :( I never thought I was obese either :O
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    you are not alone
  • No no no, you're looking at this all wrong. This is a minor set back, a small challenge. The important thing is you are aware of where you're at, and hopefully will use that as motivation to make healthier choices. :bigsmile:
  • Just look at the number without an emotional attachment and set it as a "TASK" or as a "must get done". It is a matter of living a longer or shorter life....it can be black and white once all emotion is removed!!! :)

Thats how I am dealing the cards to myself. No one can be blamed but me but instead of feeling bad......I plan on taking control of me. Kicking the habits by replacing old routines :) Life is too short and we have way too many options out there!!
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Thanks! I know I'm not alone, but I wish I was!! That would mean all of you would be at your goals already. I guess I need that slap in the face ironically