30 days down!

Options
Smacfit_
Smacfit_ Posts: 101 Member
Well! Today marks officially 30 days that I have actually logged my macros consistently! I also set and stuck with a goal of weight lifting min 2x per week to start (starting back small and slow after almost a year of being very sedentary and not taking care of myself)

The scale is down 2.5 lbs (I'm small so this is a big deal to me!)

My eating hasnt been perfect but logging has been a HUGE eye opener. Hoping to continue getting better :)

Anyone else new to logging almost at a 30 day streak?

Replies

• AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not new to logging but just wanted to say good job! :)
  • oneillm45
    oneillm45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    28 days of logging for me today. It's starting to feel quite natural to do now. :)

I had a celebration last weekend and logging - but allowing myself to eat what I wanted - was an eye-opener. I went about 500 calories over maintenance, but knowing it was only 500 means I don't have that feeling of doom, that sense of 'well, I've blown the diet now' that would usually discourage me.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Ithink the first month is that hardest. You are doing great. That 2.5 pounds is a great loss. It shows you are making a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.

Keep up the great work!!
  • Smacfit_
    Options
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Not new to logging but just wanted to say good job! :)

Thank you!
  • Smacfit_
    Options
    oneillm45 wrote: »
    28 days of logging for me today. It's starting to feel quite natural to do now. :)

I had a celebration last weekend and logging - but allowing myself to eat what I wanted - was an eye-opener. I went about 500 calories over maintenance, but knowing it was only 500 means I don't have that feeling of doom, that sense of 'well, I've blown the diet now' that would usually discourage me.

Congrats on 28 days logging! I actually had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago at a birthday party! Logging everything I ate was so eye opening (went over cals by about 1k) it was a good learning experience to plan ahead and not get caught up in the piles of food and drinks lol
  • Smacfit_
    Options
    Fflpnari wrote: »
    Amazing! Ithink the first month is that hardest. You are doing great. That 2.5 pounds is a great loss. It shows you are making a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.

Keep up the great work!!

Thank you!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!