Vegan/ Vegetarian Meal Love

Options
groovygene
groovygene Posts: 2 Member
Looking for some friends to share easy Vegan or Vegetarian meal/ meal prep ideas! Let’s be healthy foodies together 😊

Replies

• Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    tbh, most of my cooking is super speedy, low-effort vegan. I'd love to exchange recipes, though. My favorites right now are roasted Brussels sprouts, Butternut squash and Pink Lady apples (on parchment, no oil), lentils cooked in broth/water with shredded cabbage and fermented cabbage/sauerkraut stirred in before serving, nice cream, whole wheat pita microwaved and topped with almond butter and Pink Lady apple slices, nice cream, and kale/spinach salad with either a homemade agave/mustard dressing or Daiya ranch style dressing. Oh, and russet potato sticks, roasted on parchment/no oil, dipped in ketchup or the Daiya ranch dressing.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    https://ohsheglows.com/2015/01/21/warm-roasted-winter-salad-bowl/

Making this today actually for dinner. LOVE this dressing and the simplicity of roasting garlic before you skin it and then blending into your dressing. The combo is very good. My wife and I eat vegetarian or vegan several times a week and this has become a staple of ours. The more roasted and crisp the potatoes are the better as well.

I love Oh She Glows recipes a lot.
  • hgallee731
    hgallee731 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ive been vegan for a little over a year now. Im always looking for new recipes! In the winter time I like making soups - potato and kale soup (found it as a vegan zuppa toscana recipe online), veggie soup, mock chicken noodle soup, and curries. I love having tofu and lots of veggies on hand. And I make pasta and rice dishes a lot.