Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Lordless
    Lordless Posts: 6 Member
    Bodybuilder here, always up to give advice and critique. Add me!
  • rainydaymarty
    rainydaymarty Posts: 3 Member
    I would love some friends on this journey. 100 to loose and it's a bit intimidating :)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    If you like to walk onto Electric Avenue to Boogie Woogie All Night Long after a good workout at the YMCA or if you like Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain because the Roof, the Roof, the Roof is on Fiyah then send a FR. Please remember that We didn't Start the Fire it's that we Live in the Land of Confusion.
  • fs98
    fs98 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi peeps! Jumping back in to good eating habits and exercising after a year of slacking. Looking for a little bit of weight loss but more so focused on getting a nice routine and staying healthy. Add me! let's support & motivate each other :smiley:
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Hey! Always looking for new active friends!
  • Thewarriorlady00
    Thewarriorlady00 Posts: 63 Member
    Friends and people who are willing to give the occasional kick up the *kitten* feel free to add me 😘✌🏼
  • smryan55
    smryan55 Posts: 42 Member
    always looking for new friends who are interested in bodybuilding
  • ishurao
    ishurao Posts: 48 Member
    Friends and people who are willing to give the occasional kick up the *kitten* feel free to add me 😘✌🏼

im really good with kicks ,trust me !
  • ishurao
    ishurao Posts: 48 Member
    feel free to check this handsome young man !
    i beh
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Heeyyy!
    I'm down for some :star:
    Daily logger, open diary, low carb/keto since 11.12.18. Love to motivate/support and chat
  • nicoed06
    nicoed06 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Everyone! Additional motivation from external places is what we all need! Please add me! Really excited to see everyone's progress! My goals is to maintain 175-180lbs while increasing my strength, endurance, and overall performance. I have been training for alittle over 3 years now. Excited to see where my potential goes!
  • mom2meg
    mom2meg Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Everyone!

I've been using MyFitnessPal off and on since March 2012 - seems like every March for the last 7 years I've weighed in and disappeared :)

This time, I'm here to get the weight off!

12/19/18 Starting weight: 252.5
    02/14/19 Current weight: 231.8
    Goal weight: 165

I'm currently just counting calories using MFP. I just moved and still have a ton of unpacking to do, so I really have no time for exercising yet, but I will start soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

• Dreeeeamweaver
    Dreeeeamweaver Posts: 3 Member
    Friends would be nice.
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Previous 1000+ day log streak. Former 100 pound loss club member. But back to a fatty. Not no more. Registered for a half marathon. And back with a bang. Chuck me an add. And motivate me again
  • xamms
    xamms Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am very active and lost 29 pounds already. 48 LBS more to go!!
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 42 Member
    Definitely could use some friends to help keep me on track, and vise versa. Decided to get my eating habits under control and start going to the gym.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    Not looking for motivation or motivating others. Not looking for accountability or interacting on your feeds or you interacting on mine. Use MFP to count calories and for entertainment in the forums. If your like minded, shoot me an invite and I may accept, then again maybe not.

So..... Did this approach get you many new friends???
  • Savagawea
    Savagawea Posts: 62 Member
    Hey all! Open diary, 50 days into my fitness journey and 17lbs down! I’ve noticed quite a few of my friends stopped logging in.

If you need help, accountability and a cheerleader - add me! Let’s slay those 2019 goals!
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Yes please!
    25F Aussie looking to loose another 19kg (have lost 18kg already)
  • Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    Yes please!