Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Replies

• VendettaMachine84
    VendettaMachine84 Posts: 20 Member
    Thanks, ladies!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    YAY! Let's rock this!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    bump
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Super stoked... checking to see if siggy added properly :bigsmile:

it did not... :sad:

tried again - success!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Whooo, this is exciting.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Hi everyone!!!
  • CMoney412
    CMoney412 Posts: 28 Member
    Misty, I copied and pasted your link to facebook, and your own page comes up -- perhaps you copied the wrong one?
  • completed my first weigh in and recorded my measurements...omg i actually recorded my measurements at the beginning of the month and was planning on comparing as of September 1st..I am so happy that I can say that I have lost 10 inches! i am so happy that i was able to join this group and want to continue to lose weight at get healthy.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Ya'll ready for the First week's challenge???? Im posting it a day early because I just cant contain myself anymore...Here you go::

Exercise Challenge:
    week1.jpg

Week 1 Nutrition challenge

Shop smarter.
    Learn to read food labels so that you can choose healthier foods, which
    in general means foods that are low in calories, fat, and added sugars, and high in fiber. Be sure to watch
    your Sodium....these may be easy to some of you but this is the first step to eating healthier things :)

Week 1 Mind/body/spirit challenge:

Pamper Your Mind, Body and Spirit -
    Remove yourself from the chaos and give yourself some quality alone time.
    Lock yourself in the bathroom and take that much needed soak in the tub. A bubble bath is your ticket to serenity.
    Enjoying a rejuvenating soak is just one of several ways you can pamper yourself.
    Try taking a solitary walk in the park, or curling up on the sofa and reading an entertaining novel.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    completed my first weigh in and recorded my measurements...omg i actually recorded my measurements at the beginning of the month and was planning on comparing as of September 1st..I am so happy that I can say that I have lost 10 inches! i am so happy that i was able to join this group and want to continue to lose weight at get healthy.

That's amazing, well done you! Great motivation as well.
  • jls1311
    jls1311 Posts: 15
    Excited to start this. also testing to see if I did the signature thing right
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    I LOVE the first week challenge, ready for every part (especially the bubble bath and reading a book bit, I'm ahead on that done it today).

The exercise in incorporated into 30 day shred so I'll commit to doing that every day. Great job Misty thanks so much for allthe hard work you're putting into this.
  • mistyb47711
    Misty, I copied and pasted your link to facebook, and your own page comes up -- perhaps you copied the wrong one?
    no it is a group on my personal page
  • mistyb47711
    Excited to start this. also testing to see if I did the signature thing right

put this in your signature:

bombshell_wigs-1.jpg

but change the IMG lower case
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Part of the text for the exercise is cut off, so I'm not sure *exactly* how it is supposed to go? Do you bring your arms straight up with the weights, or swing them?
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 472 Member
    Yeah it's cut off on my screen as well.. :-(
  • mistyb47711
    I fixed it!! :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Hi everyone!! So excited for this challenge - now to get the sig in there.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Woot woot!
  • mistyb47711
    Hi everyone!! So excited for this challenge - now to get the sig in there.
    add this to your Signature then change the IMG to img on both

bombshell_wigs-1.jpg