50+ and Diabetic - time to quit acting 30

Options
Hi all. I’m an empty nester with a hubby that is so not ready to change his eating habits. I have been on this app for 2 weeks now and have lost 6 lbs. I would really love a nice serving of mashed potatoes though 😁

Replies

• loserbaer
    loserbaer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Deana, Congrats on your success! Your post caught my attention because I thought it said “time to act 30”...LOL... which, works too 😉💕
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I know some people say not to but the way I lost my 1st 60+lbs was to lower my calories during the week and add a cheat meal on Sunday night. Just made sure I was back at it Monday morning. Helped keep peace w/ my wife and made it a date night dinner. Now I didn't eat deep fried twinkies but I had a good meal.
  • loserbaer
    loserbaer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know some people say not to but the way I lost my 1st 60+lbs was to lower my calories during the week and add a cheat meal on Sunday night. Just made sure I was back at it Monday morning. Helped keep peace w/ my wife and made it a date night dinner. Now I didn't eat deep fried twinkies but I had a good meal.
    OMG that’s so funny and very cute! I love that you made your “cheat meal -date night” with your wife 🤗💕 Kay