πŸ’œBTS ARMY FITNESSπŸ’œ

Any ARMYs out here trying to stay motivated with good jams (BTS) & good vibes? πŸ’œ I trust nobody but Bangtan ARMYs to feel loved & inspired! ^_^
Β«1

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Nowhere is safe from ARMY. Bwa ha ha.
  • sifuentesash
    sifuentesash Posts: 15 Member
    Lmao... πŸ’œ
  • sifuentesash
    πŸ’œ You tought it bad last year? Just wait till 2020πŸ’œ
  • xbrittney90
    xbrittney90 Posts: 18 Member
    Yes!!! They have the best music to work out to! Some of my favorites to get me going are Fire, Anpanman, and MIC Drop :)
  • sifuentesash
    Oh my gauud girl Yaaasss! πŸ’œβ˜ΊοΈ

7vuh41pjrr1b.jpeg
  • RelCanonical
    Yes!!! They have the best music to work out to! Some of my favorites to get me going are Fire, Anpanman, and MIC Drop :)

My favorite BTS workout song is Euphoria. Also a big fan of Dope not just for the beat but for the lyrics.
  • RelCanonical
    πŸ’œ

Covered up poor Sungjin! Lol.
  • sifuentesash
    Awwwe sorry.... We only know SEOKJIN! β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•
  • sifuentesash

My favorite BTS workout song is Euphoria. Also a big fan of Dope not just for the beat but for the lyrics.

πŸ’œ Exactly! 🎢

• sifuentesash
    When I first watched one of their MV's i asked myself.. what's so special about cute boys who can sing & dance? They're just another Kpop group... but something about Kim Namjoon intrigued me to know more about their career & lyrics.. My mind was blown. He's a prime example of how they've all worked so hard to achieve their dreams & making masterpieces in the process... πŸ’œ What was ya'll 1st impression if them??
  • sifuentesash
    I gotta say though.... right now I'm really feeling 'Outro: Wings, for working out. It gets me so much energy!! βœ¨πŸ’œ
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    edited January 2019
    My daughter and I love BTS!!! Went to their concert in NYC this past summer and had a great time. My favorite song is Run. πŸ˜ƒ

81mgq8lpfn93.jpeg

20jxiykxz6ix.jpeg

gxtja0h7stmk.jpeg

fuwyvpnx8gh4.jpeg
  • 2019_minus30
    2019_minus30 Posts: 6 Member
    Heyyy
  • RelCanonical
    When I first watched one of their MV's i asked myself.. what's so special about cute boys who can sing & dance? They're just another Kpop group... but something about Kim Namjoon intrigued me to know more about their career & lyrics.. My mind was blown. He's a prime example of how they've all worked so hard to achieve their dreams & making masterpieces in the process... πŸ’œ What was ya'll 1st impression if them??

I've been a fan of kpop since 2010. Had gotten out of it for a bit in 2015-ish, decided to check out an old youtube channel I used to like that did kpop video countdowns. I NEED U was #1 on the countdown, and I was like "who is this group?" Loved the song, something about the group intrigued me and sparked excitement. It's hard to identify that "it" factor that makes me love a group instead of just casually enjoying them.

I honestly thought whatever that "it" factor was for me stopped after 2015, lol. All the groups I love right now (BTS, EXO, Snuper, Monsta X, Day6) all debuted 2015 or before. Then Ateez came along, and the cycle starts again, lol.
  • RelCanonical
    Speaking of BTS and MFP...has anyone tried making the Inkigayo sandwich? It sounds really appetizing to me, and it's not bad in calories when I use my substitutions (low-calorie bread and preserves). About 400 for the whole sandwich. Sounds like from the recipe I saw, that the low-calorie bread might be better because it's a lighter, less dense bread, and the sandwich maker was having trouble with too-thick bread.
  • sifuentesash
    Speaking of BTS and MFP...has anyone tried making the Inkigayo sandwich? It sounds really appetizing to me, and it's not bad in calories when I use my substitutions (low-calorie bread and preserves). About 400 for the whole sandwich. Sounds like from the recipe I saw, that the low-calorie bread might be better because it's a lighter, less dense bread, and the sandwich maker was having trouble with too-thick bread.

I'm gonna checkbout that sandwhich... πŸ‘πŸ½ You should try this 45 cal. bread by SaraLee. Its awsome toasted together wih some scrambled eggs or toasty sandwhich^_^ πŸžπŸ’•

• sifuentesash
    vp9q7adjzfzz.jpeg
  • sifuentesash
    @iSneakers πŸ’œ You're so cool for giving your daughter such a beautiful memory✨ & for being an ARMY yourself! I have not been so lucky yet.... but can't wait to see what they're working on next. Another tour would be amazing πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2019
    @iSneakers πŸ’œ You're so cool for giving your daughter such a beautiful memory✨ & for being an ARMY yourself! I have not been so lucky yet.... but can't wait to see what they're working on next. Another tour would be amazing πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks! Hopefully they do plan another tour again this year. I ❀️ Koya in your avatar. Bought a lot of that stuff at the BTS store while we were in NY. πŸ˜ƒ