💜BTS ARMY FITNESS💜

Options
2»

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Speaking of BTS and MFP...has anyone tried making the Inkigayo sandwich? It sounds really appetizing to me, and it's not bad in calories when I use my substitutions (low-calorie bread and preserves). About 400 for the whole sandwich. Sounds like from the recipe I saw, that the low-calorie bread might be better because it's a lighter, less dense bread, and the sandwich maker was having trouble with too-thick bread.

I'm gonna checkbout that sandwhich... 👍🏽 You should try this 45 cal. bread by SaraLee. Its awsome toasted together wih some scrambled eggs or toasty sandwhich^_^ 🍞💕

I'll have to see if my store has it! I get the Aunt Millie's 35 calorie bread but I'm always looking to change things up because I get sick of things pretty easily, but a brand change can often do the trick. There used to be a SaraLee packaging and distribution center in my town, I wonder if that closing has impacted stock in town.
  • sassypandabear
    sassypandabear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Army!!

u4o9ja2xwx0j.gif
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Army!!

u4o9ja2xwx0j.gif

So I'm totes getting Carl Jung's Map of the Soul out of the library to brush up on my "lore" before the new album lol.