Apple Health App + MFP

Options
Hey, I was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and what you may have done to fix it. I've Googled some things, but haven't been able to fix it yet.

In my Apple Health app, I have syncing to MFP enabled and everything is checked on, and for a while, I hadn't had any issues. Every day that I exercise, my calories burnt get brought into MFP and it logs my exercises. The past few days though, this stopped.

I've tried to delete the MFP app and re-install it, I've toggled the the syncing off and on, and still can't get it working again.

Does anyone know why this might be happening and what I could do to fix it?

Replies

• jacasner
    jacasner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Every day my calories have been automatically transferring from my health app to mfp. Today they did not. I think when other apps do updates it interferes with mfp.
  • pkeenan89
    pkeenan89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Following
  • davmets
    davmets Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here - looking forward to an update!
  • RichNY73
    RichNY73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here as well
  • Sim0ne
    Sim0ne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same. Why isn't it fixed? I'll likely delete MFP if this isn't updated.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. Anyone have an app suggestion that works with Apple health
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Grnhouse wrote: »
    I have the same issue. Anyone have an app suggestion that works with Apple health
    These apps pull the active energy information from Apple Health:
    Sparkpeople
    LifeSum
    LoseIt

I went around through different apps to see if it was just MFP. So far I still can’t figure out where MFP is getting its numbers from, but I am talking with them and sending screenshots of what exactly is happening. Hopefully with the information they get they can fix the problem.
  • Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same issue here! Mine hasn’t synced my exercise over since before last Saturday 1/26. Not sure why when it was working on 1/24.
  • Vicki66C
    Options
    Any updates on this?
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch 4 has been Syncing fine with MFP, including my workouts.
  • Vicki66C
    Options
    I have the Apple Watch 3 and it had been syncing workouts fine until a week ago.
  • Vicki66C
    Options
    Sparkpeople
    LifeSum
    LoseIt

I went around through different apps to see if it was just MFP. So far I still can’t figure out where MFP is getting its numbers from, but I am talking with them and sending screenshots of what exactly is happening. Hopefully with the information they get they can fix the problem.

Any luck?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Vicki66C wrote: »
    Sparkpeople
    LifeSum
    LoseIt

Any luck?

Right now I’m collecting a few days worth of information to send to them.
  • jessicafaaborg
    jessicafaaborg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the Apple Watch 4 and it was syncing just fine until just a few days ago, now it’s off by about 3000 steps a day. What gives?
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have Apple Watch 4 as well and it has been syncing normally.
  • iSneakers
    Options
    I also have the series 4 Apple Watch and don’t have any issues at all syncing it with MFP.
  • Vilinee
    Vilinee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Apple Watch series 3 here...I use Under Armour’s app “Record” to log and track activity and workouts...it syncs the info fine every day.
  • Vicki66C
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Vilinee wrote: »
    Apple Watch series 3 here...I use Under Armour’s app “Record” to log and track activity and workouts...it syncs the info fine every day.

That is the same app that I had been using and worked fine and just suddenly stopped syncing. I am so confused by this.
  • iSneakers
    Options
    ^ Is your Apple Watch software up to date? It should be on Watch OS 5.1.3
  • Vicki66C
    Options
    ^ ok, I just checked my watch and it is on OS 5.1.2 Let me see if I can do a software update (although it hasn't prompt me for one). Hopefully I can get an update and then it will work. Fingers crossed....