Chinese curry

Options
How to log chinese curry like a normal chinese curry with pork im just gonna have at home boil in the bag rice with it but not surehow to log the takeaway curry

Replies

• BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Type it into the food finder thingy and you should get a few options there. There's one for 'Generic, Chinese pork curry'
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How to log chinese curry like a normal chinese curry with pork im just gonna have at home boil in the bag rice with it but not surehow to log the takeaway curry

there are a load of entries in the food database for chinese takeaway curry?
  • carolinamccabe7245
    carolinamccabe7245 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah im wondering how to log it or how everyone else logs it i relize theres lots of entries thats why i want to know how to log it, and its a regular chinese pork curry onions and mushrooms ? Just a normal takeaway curry sauce
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Yeah im wondering how to log it or how everyone else logs it i relize theres lots of entries thats why i want to know how to log it, and its a regular chinese pork curry onions and mushrooms ? Just a normal takeaway curry sauce

Search for 'Takeaway Chinese curry'. Pick one that seems reasonable in calories and macros. 600-800 probably for a full portion.
  • carolinamccabe7245
    carolinamccabe7245 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would be having like half a regular tub size of curry and thanks