Month 2 of insanity and no results

Options
Hi! I’ve been doing insanity for about 5.5 weeks which basically means I’m finishing my first week of month 2 soon. I’m 4”11 and eating 1200 calories a day and barley see any results!! Once a week I let my self have a cheat meal so that I don’t get bad cravings or binge sessions and it’s so discouraging not seeing almost any results while I am working so hard! Any ideas? Help? Or motivation?

Replies

• Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    This is a very common problem, so common they made a chart for it. I hope this helps!
    Also, "cheat" meals can easily wipe out a weekly deficit, unfortunately.

czafv5poun5i.jpg
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    So you've been doing Insanity every day, only eating 1200 Cals per day, one cheat "meal" per week, and you haven't lost a pound?

Something fishy going on. Are you tracking your food every day? Weighing it even? How long of a work out are you doing with Insanity? what's your current weight?

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    have you used a measuring tape to measure your inches. legs waist arms chest. etc. I am sure you have lost inches.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been doing insanity for about 5.5 weeks which basically means I’m finishing my first week of month 2 soon. I’m 4”11 and eating 1200 calories a day and barley see any results!! Once a week I let my self have a cheat meal so that I don’t get bad cravings or binge sessions and it’s so discouraging not seeing almost any results while I am working so hard! Any ideas? Help? Or motivation?

This implies you are actually seeing results, just not as dramatically as you want. What was your starting weight and your weight now? How you used a measuring tape? Are you clothes fitting differently?
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    This is a very common problem, so common they made a chart for it. I hope this helps!
    Also, "cheat" meals can easily wipe out a weekly deficit, unfortunately.

czafv5poun5i.jpg

Excellent resource. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    puffbrat wrote: »

This implies you are actually seeing results, just not as dramatically as you want. What was your starting weight and your weight now? How you used a measuring tape? Are you clothes fitting differently?

Great point.

EATachocolatebar: How much have you lost in those 5.5 weeks?