5:2

Options
A lot of people use this wonderful app for the 5:2 fasting diet to keep track.
Are there any plans to encompass this at all

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This is the "Debate" area, it's made up of your fellow users. If you have a question for MFP, it is a better idea to contact them directly.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is the "Debate" area, it's made up of your fellow users. If you have a question for MFP, it is a better idea to contact them directly.
    Well you're just wrong. And I have the scientific evidence to back it up. :angry:
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Well you're just wrong. And I have the scientific evidence to back it up. :angry:

PPOR :tongue:
  • moe0303
    moe0303 Posts: 934 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

They probably referred him here so that everybody can tell him how fasting is useless.
    Just kidding. I don't know anything about the 5:2 diet and make no claims either way.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    moe0303 wrote: »

They probably referred him here so that everybody can tell him how fasting is useless.

Some people find it to be a very useful tool to reach a calorie deficit, so I doubt "everybody" would tell him that.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    While this is a rather oddly placed query-you can track 5:2 now by remembering what your totals should be on the 5 days (and the 2). Or-you can fork over the $$$ for premium and have the ability to set different calorie goals on different days.