Double jogging stroller...

Options
I want and need a better double stroller. I took my girls for a walk this morning, and the double stroller I have handles terribly. It was really difficult to maneuver, and it didn't take the bumps on the sidewalks well. It's alright for shopping, but it's not ideal for walking. I'm going to work myself up to jogging. I'd be using it daily (at least until winter), so I want something that will hold up well. Anyone have a suggestion?

Replies

• ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    What's your budget?
  • AmazingStace
    AmazingStace Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Around $300? IDK...I'd be willing to spend more if it's going to last awhile. My girls are 3 and 1, so I'd like to get at least 3-4 years out of it. Maybe longer if we decide to have another baby at some point.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    my $.02 - I only had a single jogger (as my kids are 4 years apart)

I think it is great item to find on Craigslist, once your kids get too big, it just takes up space

the best thing about running with a stroller is how good/easy it feels when you get to run without it!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I found a great jogging double stroller at a cosignment store...also try craigslist, too.
  • AmazingStace
    AmazingStace Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been scouting Craigslist for one today. Haven't found one yet. I'll probably give it a week or so before I go buy one new. I'd definitely prefer one I didn't have to pay full price for.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    If you can find one used, as others have suggested, then you HAVE to go with the BOB - changed my life. I had a jogger before - the brand was Trend something...anyway, I got the BOB and it's really night and day. It's SO hard running while pushing two kids, especially as they get older, but the BOB makes it a little easier. Good luck.
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Phil and Teds Vibe - amazing for walking, dont know about running but Id say it would be good. Price tag with the doubles ki and extras is about 1000 euro though. Ive had mine for two and a half years and it has been worth every penny. They also hold their value when selling second hand. For reference, my kids are 3, 2 and 11 months.