Road to model body

Options
HairyBeast25
HairyBeast25 Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I have a dream to change my body to a model body i have one month to lose 30+lbs and im so excited to start this journey tomorrow

before pictures 6gn0pvt1w3mg.jpg
rfynhxlb0bst.jpg

214 lbs
5,11 (181 cm)

see you after 1 month :) get ready to be amazed

Replies

• thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It's good you've got some ambition I just wouldn't set such strict time limits, one month isn't much time to loose 30 lbs. I'm gonna add you anyways as I'm in the same boat (30-35 LBS to loose) and I wanna see what comes of this.
  • HairyBeast25
    Options
    It's good you've got some ambition I just wouldn't set such strict time limits, one month isn't much time to loose 30 lbs. I'm gonna add you anyways as I'm in the same boat (30-35 LBS to loose) and I wanna see what comes of this.

the sky is the limit
  • HairyBeast25
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Goals are a great thing to have, however...

To lose 30 lbs in a month, using 2000 calories as a guess of your BMR (calories needed just to keep living), you would have to burn roughly 5500 calories a day while consuming nothing but water... and it would leave you looking like a body-double for Skeletor... not to mention giving you a whole host of medical issues.

we will see :)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    ^^ I think this is closer to the result
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    If you mean you are aiming to change your body to look like the below then I think you may find a month is not long enough. I am pretty sure that those guys have worked really hard for a long time to get into that kind of shape.

Still it always good to have ambition and I am sure given, a good meal plan and a decent exercise/lifting programme you can make some good changes in a month.

Do come back and update us.

hhmzfxu37l90.png
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Even supposing you could reach that goal, why would you want to, other than out of sheer childish stubbornness? That kind of nutrition deprivation can wreak havoc on your health and overall wellbeing. It's just not necessary.
  • HairyBeast25
    Options
    :)
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    30 is too much in a month. Go for 10.
  • AnnesAnOldMan
    AnnesAnOldMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to see the change! I've found fasting once or twice a week (just liquids or one small meal at night) can really help.

Everyone's different, I think it's more realistic to focus on inches lost or muscle gained rather than weight on a scale.

I like your BIG goal. ...whether it's reachable or not. I think pushing yourself for a month is a great start!
  • DanSanthomes
    DanSanthomes Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the trolls guys.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    see you after 1 month :) get ready to be amazed

If you actually come back after 1 month in order to admit that you didn't lose 30lb, I really will be amazed.

By the way, promoting unhealthy weight loss techniques is against MFP's terms and conditions.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    o me too. in one month im going to grow 11" and then ill have the perfect model body :D
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to see the change! I've found fasting once or twice a week (just liquids or one small meal at night) can really help.

Everyone's different, I think it's more realistic to focus on inches lost or muscle gained rather than weight on a scale.

I like your BIG goal. ...whether it's reachable or not. I think pushing yourself for a month is a great start!

Unfortunately some people push themselves for a month into passing out, exercise injuries, and binge restrict cycles because they don't understand how weight loss works and think reaching an impossible goal is some kind of test of their worthiness, but sure.

OP, literally no one ever got a "model body" in one month. If you are really serious about your goal, you should be willing to put in the work and time.
  • AnnesAnOldMan
    AnnesAnOldMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

Unfortunately some people push themselves for a month into passing out, exercise injuries, and binge restrict cycles because they don't understand how weight loss works and think reaching an impossible goal is some kind of test of their worthiness, but sure.

OP, literally no one ever got a "model body" in one month. If you are really serious about your goal, you should be willing to put in the work and time.

Ah didn't think of it that way.. someone pushing themselves into an unhealthy relationship with diet and exercise. Wouldn't want to encourage that. Thanks for your input! I honestly don't know enough about how weight-loss works to have an opinion on his 30lb goal, I just figured it was a goal to kickstart an ambition to workout and eat better. Shouldn't assume though..
This discussion has been closed.