Weird food things

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
I can't bring myself to eat chicken and eggs together, it makes me feel guilty.

What's your weird food thing.

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I can't drink anything with pulp... like brine swimming in your mouth... *gag*
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I like to nibble things and eat with my hands, also if I make a sandwich I have to flatten in down so its really thin and then I nibble on it like a rodent.
  • shagybear33
    Options
    i don't like my food touching other foods on my plate. i've even used my son's sectioned baby plate so the food doesn't touch each other.. lmfao
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Like a rodent??? *LMAO*
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I like to put chips on my sandwiches and then flatten them . . . it's a nice combo of mushy and crunchy.

LOL @ food touching . . . how very Monk of you.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can't eat anything that is white and creamy. No matter how many times I tell myself it isn't semen, I just can't get over the small possibility that some added a personal touch to the ranch dressing.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I don't like for certain foods to touch... like stuffing and cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving *cringe*
  • nellymonkey
    Options
    my weird food thing was when i was pregnant with my girl had major cravings for cheese and white chocolate sandwiches ! and i mean a slab of cheese and half a bar of white chocolate in each sandwich god i went through 2 massive blocks of cheese a week !!! so glad im not pregnant ...lol
  • nellymonkey
    Options
    my weird food thing was when i was pregnant with my girl had major cravings for cheese and white chocolate sandwiches ! and i mean a slab of cheese and half a bar of white chocolate in each sandwich god i went through 2 massive blocks of cheese a week !!! so glad im not pregnant ...lol
  • mleipe
    mleipe Posts: 54
    Options

My problem is that whenever I eat these two things together I can't figure out which one to eat first.
  • nellymonkey
    Options
    ew cant eat tapioca pudding ....looks like frog spawn always makes me feel sick..
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Like a rodent??? *LMAO*

Yep my boyfriend says it is weird, I do it all the same, even in work it gets you some funny looks.
  • shagybear33
    Options
    I like to put chips on my sandwiches and then flatten them . . . it's a nice combo of mushy and crunchy.

LOL @ food touching . . . how very Monk of you.

hahah, i know hey? WTF? my hubby teases me all the time.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I dont like meat with bones in it still. Or - with the face still intact!

Oh or smooth things with texture. Like tapioca. Just puked in my mouth a little thinking of that.
  • shagybear33
    Options

My problem is that whenever I eat these two things together I can't figure out which one to eat first.

lol
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I can't eat anything that is white and creamy. No matter how many times I tell myself it isn't semen, I just can't get over the small possibility that some added a personal touch to the ranch dressing.

Clearly, you've seen too much semen in your life...
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMAO! I love raw clams. My mother tried them once, but we told her that if she listened real close, she could hear them scream when she bit them. She never tried them again.

It's not really weird, but I can't drink soy milk or almond milk or coconut milk. I just can't stop thinking about how it's not real milk and it's made from plants and then all I taste is the icky nutty flavor and the texture is icky to me.

Oh, and I also hate the texture of lima beans, cooked carrots & cooked peas. I gag on them if I chew them, so I have to swallow them whole. I eat raw carrots & raw peas all the time, though.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't like for certain foods to touch... like stuffing and cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving *cringe*
    Or if you get gravy on the cranberry sauce. *shiver*
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

Clearly, you've seen too much semen in your life...

The difficulties of having a never-ending supply I guess... lol

Also, I can't eat veal even though I think it's delicious. I picture the baby cow looking at me with big, sad eyes and saying "please don't eat me"
  • sharonmills54
    Options
    ha ha ha :laugh: