Breakfast

Options
Today breakfast was so delicious. Two slices of of whole grain toast, I I used a 1/2 of a avocado 🥑 I spread that onto my to toast and maybe 2 tablespoons of hummus and a sprinkle of flexseeds. So filling. I was satiated.

Replies

• lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I had half a large baked potato with plain Greek yogurt and 2 over easy eggs. But totally not satiated because I ran out of salsa. Salsa improves so many of my meals!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I had lemon-flavored quark. I wish quark was more available in my area. I'm generally only a little hungry in the morning so I like something small.
  • AutumLeaf
    AutumLeaf Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm boring & only have cereal.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    southerner here- so I had grits and eggs with light cheese and coffee
  • Brian_LaFevre899
    Brian_LaFevre899 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mushroom & spinach egg scramble topped with kimchi from the local farmer's market. Delicious!
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Today breakfast was so delicious. Two slices of of whole grain toast, I I used a 1/2 of a avocado 🥑 I spread that onto my to toast and maybe 2 tablespoons of hummus and a sprinkle of flexseeds. So filling. I was satiated.

Oh yes, know what you mean....I've had 2 pieces of toast spread with 1/2 a perfectly ripe avocado topped with tomato....delicious and kept me going until lunch
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yum. I love avocado toast. I had 2 boiled eggs and half an avocado today. So good.
  • Jeeplet18
    Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This week I have had the same thing every day for breakfast- strawberries & blackberries, 1 hardboiled egg, 1 morning star "sausage" pattie & half an avocado.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    This morning I had bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and brussel sprouts.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Weekdays I just have almonds, but on weekends I love omelettes, avocado toast, egg sandwiches, you name it!
  • rocks1307
    rocks1307 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yum, avocado toast! I like to sparingly sprinkle Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I am not a breakfast fan - usually I have something to eat late mid - morning, around or after 11 a.m. And even then I am not hungry, more thirsty. So I start my day with a little fresh fruit and yoghurt or a fried egg with spinach and mushrooms or smoked salmon, cottage cheese and a grilled tomato - whatever I fancy, really. During the last 300 days on MFP my eating habits, macros % and taste in foods have been changing slowly. As long as I stay within the MFP calculated daily calories, the food I eat is enjoyable and I lose some weight I am very, very happy.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I usually have a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs with brown rice and shredded cheese. It's got a good balance of protein and carbs and you can season it any way you like (I tend to add a little salt and pepper after it's fully cooked for seasoning)
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I had three hard-boiled eggs. But I was excited because a lot of times when I make hard-boiled eggs, they can be a pain to peel and I end up pulling off some of the egg with it and they end up being very not pretty (I know pretty or not doesn't have anything to do with the calories, but still), but today they peeled super easy and looked perfect.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Blueberries, topped with whole-milk greek yogurt mixed with a little brown sugar and some vanilla almond higher protein and fiber granola (not advertised that way, just based on reading the labels). Plus a cup of coffee with a splash of half and half.
  • smolmaus
    smolmaus Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I used to get up every morning and make my own guacamole, on toast with two scrambled eggs. Breakfast of queens. I've swapped the avo out for sauteed red onion, mushrooms and spinach because avocados are expensive if you go through 3-4 a week but I might treat myself this weekend :)
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with blueberries for part one, and fresh bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and cucumber for part 2 :)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had three slices of thin-crust pizza and a glass of milk. Helthz! B)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    I had three slices of thin-crust pizza and a glass of milk. Helthz! B)

really do miss that awesome button!!!

I had black coffee for breakfast.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This crustless quiche was my breakfast all week. I’ve been making this as breakfast meal prep for a while (I add turkey bacon and lots of veg) and it is filling and delicious!

https://www.shelovesbiscotti.com/simple-easy-crustless-spinach-quiche/