Total NSV!

Options
krazeestraw
krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
My boss is constantly supplying the break room with treats: cakes, cookies, candies, chocolate, etc. Sometimes she brings in a box of specialty treats and comes cubicle to cubicle offering us each one. Since I started trying to lose weight, I've managed to turn down her offers every time.

Today, she was leaving for lunch and my co-worker jokingly asked "Oh, what are you bringing me back this time?" Her response was "Nothing!" I wanted to be in on the joke, so I went "WHAT?!" She told me she wasn't bringing me treats anymore because I always say no, to which I jokingly replied "Maybe you shouldn't bring me food treats! Just so you know, I like jewelry!"

Guess who's wearing her god-awful, gaudy dollar store ring proudly for the rest of the day?

2efls3s.jpg

Replies

• astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hahahha that'll teach you!! No really, i quite like that.....it's so kitsch!!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    What a cool boss! (Good for you for refusing all those treats. That takes willpower.)
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fabulous baubles
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! That's awesome! And now you have an anchor to remind you of the good decisions you've made!
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :-)
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome boss! You should send her a thank you note!
  • krazeestraw
    krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    She's great - I think she's surprised I still have it on!
  • mommy2b2
    mommy2b2 Posts: 43
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • CapitalE
    CapitalE Posts: 30
    Options
    thats pretty rad. and that ring is the best.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Great job! Good boss too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!