How long do you think it took her to look like this?

Options

Replies

• magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    0ykprtd5bzs3.jpeg

To achieve a body like this how long would it take? From your personal experience what’s your guesstimate?

How many days a week? Would you need a trainer for this?
    I guess what I’m wondering is, is it harder than it looks? can you achieve this without thinking so hard, like a basic routine, lift heavy weights and done? Or do you have to be really strict.

For example I do squats, I have no clue how many I do I just do them periodically and randomly like when I’m waiting on toast. And I got a lil toning going on. No routine no special techniques just regular squats.

Would that be the same for arms and abs? Or do people make it seem more complicated than it seems.

Also, I’m just using her pic as an example.

This seems a rather uninteresting set of questions when getting right down to it.
    For the general case, there is no answer. For her specific case, just look her up online and see if she openly explains her routine. For the case of to achieve it for yourself, the question is entirely empirical and you can start researching it anytime you want, start by finding something heavy to pick up and put back down.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    0ykprtd5bzs3.jpeg

To achieve a body like this how long would it take? From your personal experience what’s your guesstimate?

I guess what I’m wondering is, is it harder than it looks? can you achieve this without thinking so hard, like a basic routine, lift heavy weights and done? Or do you have to be really strict.

For example I do squats, I have no clue how many I do I just do them periodically and randomly like when I’m waiting on toast. And I got a lil toning going on. No routine no special techniques just regular squats.

Would that be the same for arms and abs? Or do people make it seem more complicated than it seems.

This is kind of like asking if I could look like Dwayne Johnson by hitting up the local planet fitness a few days a week for 30-60 minutes and eating pizza.

I'm going to cancel my planet fitness membership now. :(

:D

Even if I trained like Dwayne Johnson, there's no way I'd ever look like that...not genetically predisposed.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    0ykprtd5bzs3.jpeg

This is kind of like asking if I could look like Dwayne Johnson by hitting up the local planet fitness a few days a week for 30-60 minutes and eating pizza.

I'm going to cancel my planet fitness membership now. :(

:D

Even if I trained like Dwayne Johnson, there's no way I'd ever look like that...not genetically predisposed.

Oh same here. Very slightly above average is what I'm aiming for right now, and I'm good with that today.

That said, it does make me appreciate hard work that much more when I see it, and I believe the young lady in the pic has put some hard work into that physique. Props to her.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    leeshults wrote: »
    She's now on Celebrity Big Brother and I have not seen her eat yet.....

That’s how I found out about her. I watch her on big brother live I’ve seen her eat. Come on.... don’t down play her hard work.

Idk what her fake boobs and fake hair has to do with her muscles either.

Nothing - she has an awesome physique and must work incredibly hard for it. But you asked how “To achieve a body like this”: I was merely pointing out that some of her body comes from surgery or enhancement!

Got you😊. Yeah I’m aware that of all that, I was more so asking about her muscles.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Usually best not to compare oneself to others; focus on being yourself, compare your old self to your current self & desired future self (progress pics & goals setting)
  • jasonpoihegatama
    jasonpoihegatama Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    danaph3681 wrote: »
    everyone's different. But she looks good wonder if she cooks and cleans to?

Age too right ? So preferably ppl under 35.

I am 45 and a half and as you can see from my avatar there is no limit on at what age you won't see results. I bust my behind in the gym and this has taken over 4 and a half years.

Like everyone said... everyone is different and IMO you get out what you put in!

Yeah i seen 65 year old that are super fit. But a 18 year old may see the results a lot faster. But she has put the work in for sure.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    It's really hard to say. She looks pretty fit, she has good muscle base, genetics. I don't know where she started from or where you are starting from.

Generally it can take years of focused training, some bulk/cut cycles to build a good base.

I don't look like that but in order to reach my own personal physique goals (abs, glutes, legs, back, arms) it took me about 4 years, still working on it too. Not complicated but lots of hard work and consistency, yes.

If you are more serious about certain goals I would consider following a program to get better results. Doing random things will be very suboptimal and it will take much longer to get where you need to go ( unless you are very lucky with genetics on your side).

How can you tell that she has good muscle base and genetics?

I’m just asking out of curiosity I hate lifting weights just because you have to be so consistent or else you’ll deflate I don’t see the point, well I see the point it looks awesome if I was lacking else where then I’d take it up to make up for an ugly face or something. I wish It was something I just enjoyed, I’m not into following programs- I don’t like to think so much. I like a simple diet, losing weight without counting calories... just simplicity. Are you on a strict program?

Low key thinking about it though.

From your comments it sounds like you don't want to have a body like your example because you don't want to put in the work. Fine if you don't but to have a body like that one needs to be consistent with diet and exercise.

Doesn't seem like you're at that point now.