I Need Some Positivity People!

Options
2»

Replies

• juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    well... even though i'm having a rotten day, I keep thinking about being outside for my run as soon as i get out of work. Seeing that it turned out to be a gorgeous day weather wise, i'm going to pound pavement and run run run!! :):):)
  • nikki_1979
    Options
    I think that would most likely burn a few calories! LOL Thanks for sharing.:laugh:
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    OK - had to throw this in to share a good laugh with you all. I put this in a different thread over the weekend and it got lots of laughs. Try it!!!

This is pretty funny..
    1. Go to Google Maps and click on Get Directions.
    2. Write USA as your start point.
    3. Write Japan as your destination.
    4. Go to the 31st point on your route and when you stop laughing, share with someone else so they can share the laugh!

:laugh:

thank you :) hahaha
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    OK - had to throw this in to share a good laugh with you all. I put this in a different thread over the weekend and it got lots of laughs. Try it!!!

This is pretty funny..
    1. Go to Google Maps and click on Get Directions.
    2. Write USA as your start point.
    3. Write Japan as your destination.
    4. Go to the 31st point on your route and when you stop laughing, share with someone else so they can share the laugh!

:laugh:

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

EPIC. I like that "continue straight for 2756 miles".

Why my weekend rocked: Had a friend in from San Fran who insisted on Chicago deep dish on Friday and I only had 1.5 pieces. And then on Saturday, instead of sitting on our butts, we walk up Michigan Ave and played racquetball for an hour. Good times!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    so, I declared this weekend a "cheat weekend" rather than just one day and turned out I never went over either day, even with the alcohol and candy, so I was still pretty proud of myself. I really thought Saturday's drinking was going to wreck my calorie level, but I was pleasantly surprised. Happy Monday to you all!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I'm making a healthy stir fry for lunch. I love stir fry :D
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Another vote for positivity here :smile:

I've hurt my leg so can't get on the treadmill today but it's given me the ideal opportunity to find my way around the forum and get to grips with my third diary day :bigsmile:
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The Google Maps thing was hilarious! :bigsmile:
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sumijain, way to kick some butt on that signature goal! Do you only have 7 more to go by October 8th?