Time to tone up!!! While enjoying cookies....

Options
Happy Sunday Fitness peeps...looking forward to reading some other fantastic fitness stories out there!!

I'm looking to continue to lose while getting my tone on! About to enter my 2nd round of T25! Eating sorta right...I mean I can't just give up on popcorn!!!!

Hope everyone has a sweeeeet sweaty Sunday!!! Just got my workout on sooo it's time for some chips and salsa mmm....

Replies

• LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's great! I follow Beachbody too, P90X and X3. We all have a weakness plus popcorn is good ๐Ÿ˜ Hope you have a great Sunday too :)
  • hockeyonthebeach
    hockeyonthebeach Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's great! I follow Beachbody too, P90X and X3. We all have a weakness plus popcorn is good ๐Ÿ˜ Hope you have a great Sunday too :)

I did X3!! I am thinking of doing it again once I finish with T25....gotta love those amazing Tony Horton quotes!!!

Ugh the struggle is real with popcorn....
  • LovelySavannah
    Options

I did X3!! I am thinking of doing it again once I finish with T25....gotta love those amazing Tony Horton quotes!!!

Haha right! He's funny, he makes the workouts much more enjoyable.
    Especially with buttered popcorn ๐Ÿ˜“
  • hockeyonthebeach
    Options

Totally!!! Though he does everything so eaaasy... I'll just be getting my downward dog down and then I'm like wait...wait we moved to a different position??? Ugh.....
  • LovelySavannah
    Options

Totally!!! Though he does everything so eaaasy... I'll just be getting my downward dog down and then I'm like wait...wait we moved to a different position??? Ugh.....

That happens to me too but it's when I'm just getting into the cobra, and he's like okay now hold the downward dog for 1 more breath. Huh? I still haven't done the pushup in the middle yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • hockeyonthebeach
    Options

That happens to me too but it's when I'm just getting into the cobra, and he's like okay now hold the downward dog for 1 more breath. Huh? I still haven't done the pushup in the middle yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooooo you are a yoga master if you are nailing the cobra....when its cobra time, that's usually my cue to take a water break ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • LovelySavannah
    Options

Ooooo you are a yoga master if you are nailing the cobra....when its cobra time, that's usually my cue to take a water break ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha I do the yoga every time it comes up ๐Ÿ˜‚ though anything that involves a pull up bar is my cue to take a water break lol
  • hockeyonthebeach
    Options

Haha I do the yoga every time it comes up ๐Ÿ˜‚ though anything that involves a pull up bar is my cue to take a water break lol

Oh gaaaawd...yep...love the pull up bar...nothing better then having arms so sore you can't even wash your hair in the shower after hahaha
  • LovelySavannah
    Options

Oh gaaaawd...yep...love the pull up bar...nothing better then having arms so sore you can't even wash your hair in the shower after hahaha

Haha right. It makes my arms feel like silly putty after doing 3 pull ups ๐Ÿ˜‚