Can you describe C25K for me?

Options
2»

Replies

• Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say about shoes without seeing you run...that's why I agree with person who said get to a local running store so they can analyze your gait. At a local running store, the shoes always pick you not the other way around.

absolutely, 100% agree! I was running in the wrong shoes due to a national/international running stores advice, and caused knee injuries! Went to a local store, really nice guy, knew his business! Best thing i ever did.. shoes may be slightly more expensive due to overheads of small businesses, but you cant buy great service or knowledge!
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I was thinking while i was there...and I tried out more shoes than Harry did wands. I spent a hundred on mine but i had budgeted that much. It was also one of the first questions my salesperson asked me. It might not be bad running in your shoes for the first few weeks but it's something to think about if your really wanted to keep running. Besides body glide (anti-chafing lotion) it's the only equipment you'll need!
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Besides body glide (anti-chafing lotion) it's the only equipment you'll need!

thats what its called!! i couldn't remember!!!!!!!!!
    Now i can order some and wear my shorts!!!! THANK YOU!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help everyone!!!! App is downloaded!!! I will splurge on the shoes!!!!! I never say no to shopping!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say about shoes without seeing you run...that's why I agree with person who said get to a local running store so they can analyze your gait. At a local running store, the shoes always pick you not the other way around.

Where are these stores? What are they called?
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Where are these stores? What are they called?

Look up local running shoes stores in your area. My wife and I went to one called Varsity sports in New Orleans.