Help! Brownies!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank You EVERYBODY for your encouragement and your suggestions! I've decided to take everybody's advice and mold it to what I think will be best for me. Freezing one of the brownies for a future treat...and the other two are getting trashed. I hate to waste food but I dont work so I'm home most of the day and its just too much of a temptation.
  • chloebelle777
    Options
    just remind yourself, you've already had one, you know what it tastes like. ps. don't look like it as waste ... look at it as it will not be on my waist later :)
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    just remind yourself, you've already had one, you know what it tastes like. ps. don't look like it as waste ... look at it as it will not be on my waist later :)

Love it! Thank You!!!! I'd definitely rather waste than add to my waist! :p
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Freeze them? That way they're out of site but you don't have to waste them and you can get them out when you've planned for a treat at a later date :) Well done for only eating one earlier.. that's great will power! x

I would never have will power i f it was in the freezer.. it's not a credit card. Credit cards you put in the freezer in a big bowl of water. I like the soap idea. I LOVE the pooring salt all over their meal!!! That was the best! I think I might do this.

I hate that my sister and my boyfriend think the HAVE to take food home. My sister never eats take home food, it just makes her feel better to take it home and sit in her fridge?? My boyfriend likes to get home and eat all the food through the night. I say leave it!! SAVE THE CALORIES!! Now, I'm going to poor salt all over my food! LOVE THAT!