Sunless tan

Anyone have suggestions on a sunless tan product? Spray tan or something you can buy at the store. I am thinking a little tan will provide a little motivation mid winter.

Replies

• elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    L'oreal sublime bronze elixir - it's supposed to be foolproof, I've tried it and it works pretty well. No gloves, no rinse off, no transfer to your clothes or sheets etc. I put it on all over before going to sleep and woke up with a golden glow which lasted maybe a week (less than on the packaging, but I didn't layer over a few days and I swim in a chlorinated pool regularly). You can also buy little tan corrector sponges if you do have a streak/mishap.
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Thanks so much! I think I’ll go the spray tan route, less mess!
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I know you didn't mention tanning beds, but this is on my mind since I started getting basal cell skin cancers shortly after using a tanning bed for the first time and just had an actinic keratosis zapped Friday.

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not, but a tanning bed is nothing I will ever use again.

Tanning beds have been banned in Australia.

If you have it where you are, Bondi Sands is amazing and easy to use.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    I use Jergens Natural Glow,it's moisturizing, smells good and impossible to mess up cuz it's a gradual build up
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I like Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin moisturizer. I don't like lotions normally, I prefer in shower rinse off lotion, wet skin kind is my second choice. I get the light/medium, and even being light it looks pretty dark on me.

I used to sunless tan quite heavily in my teens, I knew all the tips and tricks. That seems way too hard now so I do the wet skin natural glow type. I have been meaning to buy some more actually!

I can't afford professional spray tans, the drugstore variety is a luxury item for me.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I love Loving Tan, I have to order it online which is a pain. And it can be a bit trickier, you really have to get to know the product and get the procedure right (exfoliation, use a proper mitt, work in sections since it dries fast, rinse the guide after a few hours etc). But omg I look like I came back from the beach after it sets.