What is everyone eating for the Superbowl?

Options
How are you dealing with the pressures of all the good Superbowl foods and who are you going for?

Replies

• seahawks_12
    seahawks_12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am going to have a pulled pork sandwich and I am going for the Rams.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken/sauteed veggies followed by home made brownies . I just double checked the days entries to make sure i CAN do a brownie lol.

NE fan here.
  • brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So I had planned a healthy dinner and ended up splurging after with some buffalo chicken dip and Fritos. Pretty reasonable serving, but that stuff adds up fast! Ended up over my daily calories by almost 400, but I’m actually calling it a win since usually a splurge like this would send me into an all out binge of “well I already went over...” so sweets, drinks, etc. I brushed my teeth and got some water while I enjoy the rest of the game. Best of luck to everyone!
  • brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Oh and anyone but the patriots! Always!
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Strip lion and Rams,..
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ,..loin,..🥴
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Guacamole with veggies
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I am a lifelong KC Chiefs fan who currently lives in St Louis so this is the most unpalatable Super Bowl ever for me. I wasn’t even going to watch but my 10 year old said he wanted to watch in the hopes that the Patriots flop. I can get behind that.

It’s an unseasonably warm 65 degrees here today so rather than our usual spread of fun appetizers we grilled a jerk marinated (in honor of Brady) pork tenderloin, black beans and rice, corn on the cob and green beans.
  • Phirrgus
    Options
    I think I'm over 500 calories or so, but there's something something about a 600 cal. reduction if your team wins B)

Peace folks, great game :)
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    cyg66l4e8qvt.jpg

I saved calories to splurge but in moderation, this wasn't all just for me! Lol Plus there were naked lemon pepper chicken wings in the air fryer, not pictured.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Considering I was lying in bed at halftime by the time I was able to get kids to bed and the house cleaned, I didn't eat anything different and it felt awesome. Regular dinner for us then regular routine. Had I eaten it would have been a bunch of junk I don't need.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Whatever I wanted cause I threw it up watching that halftime show.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I did pretty good. I had a couple air fryer wings, grilled ribs, and grilled veggies. Plus a little spinach dip. But that's it.
    zcye2difbdn8.jpg
  • Phirrgus
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Whatever I wanted cause I threw it up watching that halftime show.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

That was the worst I've seen in decades. The worst :D
  • Phirrgus
    Options
    I did pretty good. I had a couple air fryer wings, grilled ribs, and grilled veggies. Plus a little spinach dip. But that's it.
    zcye2difbdn8.jpg

That looks really good!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    chicken. ranch dressing. yogurt/fruit. coffee. mmmm
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    I brought my own food to the party. Ground chicken quesadillas with almond cheese & sauteed kale, ground chicken nachos & vegan ice cream. The hostess made buffalo/BBQ chicken wings (lightly fried then oven baked)m Macaroni salad, sliders & turkey & cheese wraps. I had a spoonful of the macaroni & 5 wings. They were worth EVERY. SINGLE. CALORIE!!!!