Mom friends?

Hi! I'm 27 and am looking for mom friends to talk to and be friends with. I don't have many friends that are mom's so just thought I'd ask?

I'm working with a trainer right now but still would love to meet mom friends :) my little is 15 months.

I'm trying to gain muscle right now

Replies

• lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    I have 2 kiddos, I’m 31. I’ll send you a request !
  • SarahObrien2017
    SarahObrien2017 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m 32 with two little ones. Feel free to add me! For some reason I can’t figure out how to add anyone haha
  • SamanthaCSC
    SamanthaCSC Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all im 31 with two kids, boy of 15 months and girl of 7 weeks. Im looking for a chat, motivation, sharings pics and recepies. Looking to loose weight and have fun doing it.
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    Hey y'all! 36 y/o mom here of a 10 y/o girl. In it for a lifestyle change, have a 40/50/50 weight loss goal & then tone and maintain. Let's support & motivate each other!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    36 y/o mom with an 8 y/o daughter here!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Hi there. I'm a 33 year old mom of two. I have a 5 year old girl and 9 year old boy. I sent you a request :smile:
  • recovering_bri
    recovering_bri Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there. I'm a 33 year old mom of two. I have a 5 year old girl and 9 year old boy. I sent you a request :smile:

Added you ❤️ love your profile pic!
  • Hello Ladies!... My name is Makinsey. I'm a mommy of 3- ages 6, 3 and 9 months. I'd love to have more mommy friends (=
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    I'm 36 with two stepdaughters, one 15 and one 12. It's a busy life, being busy with kids' activities, working a 9-5 job, and trying to eat healthy and get exercise in. Add me!
  • Hey Y'all! I'm 31 i have 3 biological kids and 3 bonus kids! feel free to add me :-D
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    29 (on Sunday) mum of two girls age 10 & 8
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Hi sent a friend I'm 28 now 2 children 5yr old boy may day baby. 14month girl 11th December just started running with a group doing the C25K