Protein shake brands..What's your favorite?

Looking for a sufficient, half-decent protein shake brands? Any all suggestions are welcome:-)

Replies

• yanabug1999
    yanabug1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Quest protein powder is my fave!
  • chelsie2428
    chelsie2428 Posts: 27 Member
    Where do u get that?
  • msks1988
    msks1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Bowmar! Online only but tastes great and you can bake with it also.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Quest protein powder is my fave!

i like quest too. but depends what you are looking for? meal replacement? recovery?

• Smores_24
    Smores_24 Posts: 17 Member
    I buy booster juice protein powder. Its probably not the best but it tastes good and it's 25g per serving
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    8u0yckclokba.jpg

LOVE this one! Bought it on amazon. Taste kind of like the milk after you eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I use it as a meal replacement but it can be used for recovery as well.
  • Chelcie742
    Chelcie742 Posts: 6 Member
    I like Premier Protein shakes. Good flavor and low sugar (2g). They are available at most grocery stores and online.
  • alexhamner
    alexhamner Posts: 1 Member
    We bought Primal Kitchen and enjoy the flavor. 3sjqkrbrwi5q.jpg
  • corysmithsmail
    corysmithsmail Posts: 166 Member
    Pescience Protein tastes great to me in any flavor. You can get them online, or at a Vitamin Shoppe (if you have those). They mix really well, and you can bake with it too. They make good pancakes, and tastes great in oatmeal. Low sugar, lower calorie (120 cal/scoop on average), and about 24g protein.
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    Vega Protein smoothies. 90 Cal/.serving, 15g of protein. I like the tropical fruit flavour.
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2019
    GNC Lean Shakes have are my favorite.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    I'm way too cheap to pay for pre-made protein shakes, plus I am fussy about ingredients. I buy protein powder and make my own. This one is the Whole Foods brand:

4crlp15q2q54.png

For fruit/veggie smoothies I use Biochem Natural Whey. I check a number of sites to see which currently has it for the cheapest.
  • emhomrich
    emhomrich Posts: 3 Member
    I alternate because my tastes change. I go between Muscle Milk, Unjury, Core, and Shamrock protein shakes. I also drink some quest powder mixes. But my daily drinks are Muscle Milk and Unjury. I can't seem to find Shamrock often, but I do love them!
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,902 Member
    iSneakers wrote: »
    GNC Lean Shakes have are my favorite.

Another vote for Lean Shakes. My wife loves it and I steal some of it.

My favorite for taste is Optimum Nutrition. The vanillas and chocolates are fantastic.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    I use...oh what is it called.

Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Vanilla. You can get it at Target, Walmart, and now Kroger, and probably lots of other places too. It tastes good and dissolves in yogurt well (I've tried one other brand with awful results). It's also budget friendly.

I buy Orgain grass fed whey protein shakes premixed, but they don't sell the powder of the grass fed variety at Sams, which is the only place I will buy them. $7.88 for FOUR at walmart, $17 and some change for 12 at Sams (like ~$2 vs $1.50 each).
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Check out this sight. Independent testing of Protein and many other Supps. https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
  • bllaura10
    bllaura10 Posts: 42 Member
    Ive been doing Vega protein as a meal replacement for breakfast and it’s not bad. I mix it with almond milk and a banana usually.
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    I use Premiere Protein that I get at Costco. It’s already in a shake so you just open the box and drink. I like the chocolate.
  • valleylhc
    valleylhc Posts: 7 Member
    Vega1 has 1g sugar and no byproducts, it’s not on a pyramid scheme either, stay away from those. Get online for cheaper or Walmart or GNC. Taste is mediocre in all honesty but I can’t say I’ve ever tried to shake that was healthy that tasted very good anyway. When I compared ISALean by Isagenics it’s cheaper and healthier.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Fair life protein shake 30g protein and tastes honestly very decadent!!