TEAM RANGED: CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD PART 2 - CLOSED

Options

Replies

• Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok,..What is a airplane pose?? Sry..Just askin lol.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=118 Hope this helps :happy:
  • Cateyes0831
    Options
    Finished adding everyone as a friend this morning :happy: Now I am off to start our mission! Safe journey to all this week! :tongue:
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    IDK if were supposed to put our weight in here but mine is 255.8
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Good Morning Team Ranged!!!!!! Hope You're All Making Your Way To The Bunker!
    I see that you have all been busy friending each other for those bonus points (my wall was very telling..haha).

For record keeping purposes...and to get to know each other a lil better....

PLEASE POST THIS INFO TODAY:

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Challenge Goal:
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now:
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc:

- - -

Challenge Goal ----> This could be weight based such as "lose 15 pounds" or non-weight related such as 'be able to run for 5 min straight"

Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now ---->You having a hard time with getting your water in? No veggies? Losing motivation? Whatever it is...let's share it so we can support each other!

Favorite Zombie Thing ----> Just Because! hahha

See You Soon!:heart:
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Current Weight: 255.8 as of 7am today
    Goal Weight: 235
    Challenge Goal: to quit smoking and NOT go back
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Committment
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Obviously this challenge
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Here's Mine.....

Current Weight: 254.9
    Goal Weight: 180 (for now)
    Challenge Goal: Lose 25lbs (I want to be 230 before Halloween)
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Skipping classes/workouts with no valid reason...'just because'...I need to stay committed!
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Resident Evil (The First One)

Can't Wait To Hear From You All!!!:heart:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 147.9 (I am only 5'1")
    Goal Weight: somewhere between 115-122lbs
    Challenge Goal: lose 10-15lbs
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: The days that I work, I am a nurse and work 12hour shifts 3 days a week.....its a double whammy b/c we have so much junk food there and I have almost no time in the day to work out. They are very challenging days for me!!!!
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Right now the Walking Dead is my fav. show and I am super psyched for the Zoombie 5K that I signed up for!!! www.runforyourlives.com I am doing the Baltimore one Oct. 22......in case anyone else is in the area!!!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 176
    Goal Weight: 130
    Challenge Goal: 165
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Staying motivated
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Gotta show love for the original trilogy: Night, Dawn, and Day of the Dead. Thank you George Romero for giving us zombies, where would we be without them.

P.S. I am so excited about this challenge, I've had a life long obsession with zombies!!! I love anything Zombie!!!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    current weight : 179
    goal weight : 145
    challenge goal: 160 by halloween
    biggest struggle : my junk food eating, unhealthy boyfriend
    favourite zombie themed .... : shaun of the dead

i really hope that everyone meets their goals, please feel free to kick my *kitten* i need a good push every now & then :)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Ok so just finished a nice hilly trail run (4 mile).....running from those zoombies that hide throughout the woods!!!

Miles 4/25
    Airplanes 6/40
  • candacens
    Options
    Current Weight: 187
    Goal Weight: 160
    Challenge Goal: 175
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Eatting right and drink the right amount of water . I get so upset when I;m doing what I suppose to do and the scale doesnt say that I have lost anything.
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: This one of course
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    current weight : 204
    goal weight : 150 (for now)
    challenge goal: Better endurance!!
    biggest struggle : Finding the time to get my workouts done and burning a decent amount of calories
    favourite zombie themed .... : WALKING DEAD (can NOT wait for season 2!!)

This group is going to be amazing. Hoping to get some good distance in tonight. My son will be looking at A LOT of scenary as i push him in his stroller. haha. I think I have almost got everyone on my friends list. Some people have sent me a request and I have sent 15 requests out. Looking forward to completing this challenge and the great support I know it will give!

LETS GO TEAM RANGED!!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    CW 221 lbs
    GW 196 lbs
    Challenge goal get into a 32 waist
    Biggest struggle eating back exercise calories
    Fave Zombie film...Insanitarium...by Jeff Buhler
  • Cateyes0831
    Options
    Current Weight: 294
    Goal Weight: 150
    Challenge Goal: Do a little extra each week and to lose something each weigh-in
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Sodium
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Resident Evil: Afterlife
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Ranged! I sent out 12 friend request and I will be sure to get in some miles/airplane poses today!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Those airplane poses are harder than they look lol.

airplanes 20/40
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    Current Weight: 163.5
    Goal Weight: 125
    Challenge Goal: To find the willpower to make myself not eat at work[restaurant] and to make myself exercise on my 12hr shift days..
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Committment
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Obviously this challenge
  • Where I am means that I am ahead of EST time, So for me I'll be working Tuesday - Monday to keep in time with you guys..Is it possible for there to be a reminder for when we need to send in weigh ins/ etc?
  • Current Weight: 231.4
    Goal Weight: 125lbs
    Challenge Goal: Lose 22lbs (To be 209.4 by mid October)
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Finding time and motivation to workout while on Uni placement.(This is the last week :))
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: Resident Evil All of them!

4/25 Miles
    5/40 Airplanes
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Current Weight: 142
    Goal Weight: 135
    Challenge Goal: 139
    Biggest Struggle In Your Journey Right Now: Just started a new job and I need to figure out how to balance everything to keep going.
    Favorite Zombie Themed Book/Movie/Game/Show/Etc: I really love ZombieLand - but Shaun of the dead has always been right up there too!