Frustrated

Ugh I’m on the red so I’m feeling *kitten* and extra bloated but man I’m just so upset and have to get it out.
I hate my stomach, it’s fat and large, it’s where I store the majority of my fat and it is disproportionate to the rest of my body and limbs.
I’ve lost a lot of weight but still have loads to go. I started at 90kg and am currently at 66kg, my goal is 45kg eventually, I’m 5”2.
I’m so frustrated, weight takes forever to come off no matter how hard I dedicate to getting it off. I lay awake in bed just tearing up grabbing at the squishy fat on my belly wishing it would just leave. I’m so afraid it will never go. I work so hard at this and sometimes I feel so defeated because I’m not where I wanna be quick enough. I know it’s a slow process and I respect that. I just want to scream sometimes. I can’t stop touching the flab with disgust. God I just want it gone with every fibre of my being! Sad thing is that instinctively I know that my stomach fat will be the last thing to go. God I despise it. Pregnancy comments at my HW is what led me here. I just wanted to get that out. Crying now. I’m sorry

Replies

• jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    I'm glad you got that out. On a separate note, congrats on all that you've been able to do. You're officially a <1%er. Not everyone who tries to lose weight can and certainly not as much as you have. Try and reflect on how far you have come. Go back and see your before pictures. You're doing great! Get it together and get back to it.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Sometimes we all need to vent and let out our frustrations. You don't need to apologize. It sounds like you have made great progress and are continuing to do so.

I am a little concerned though that your goal puts you into the underweight range. I'm also concerned by the way you talk about not being about to touch your stomach without disgust. You might benefit from self-love exercises like looking the in the mirror each day and finding one thing about your appearance that you do like. Is there anyone in your life you can lean on for support?

If you haven't read this post before, please do: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • eeanneli
    eeanneli Posts: 35 Member
    It sounds like your goal might be a little low as it puts you as underweight.

I agree with the poster above that you need to work on accepting yourself as being in a vulnerable state can lead us down some extreme paths that are very unhealthy. If you find that your weight keeps putting you in such an extreme emotional state may ve worth seeing if you can speak to a professional

Are you currently trying to build any muscle as it may leave you looking more defined that just purelybtryingbto fit a number on a scale.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    edited February 2019
    It takes time and patience. Keep working at it. Also, your goal weight puts you at an under weight BMI, you should think about staying within the healthy BMI range.