30's Mom friends and serial starters

Hi everyone!

I'm a serial starter - guilty as charged. I'm looking for accountability buddies who are trying to lose 80+ lbs. I'm a Mom of a 3 year old girl and I'm in my 30's. Former Marine, love horseback riding but I'm too fat to ride my horses. 😪

Please add me if you're actively tracking and trying to lose weight for good!

Replies

• susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Hi Lacey, I don't have much weight to lose but I am a 30's mom of a 3 year old and a 6 month old, and I actively track and exercise in order to maintain a balanced life. Please add me if you are interested!
  • minkertinker
    minkertinker Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Lacey and Susan, I'm a mom of a 15 month old. I gained 70lbs with her and have lost 45lbs of that. I'd like to lose a total of at least 80lbs, so 35lbs minimum left. I exercise 3-4 times/week and I track everything I eat. I need accountability buddies too!
  • Lambacker
    Lambacker Posts: 7 Member
    I’m 33 years old. I have a 3 year old girl as well! I’m a former soldier of 10 years. Looking to lose the last 20lbs of this baby weight. I also have a 5 year old and a 3 month old. I just started a week ago and looking to build my community on here.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Hi. I'm 34, and a mom of an 18-month old boy. I'm also a serial re-starter. From when I re-started in August/September, I had a total of 77lbs to lose now down to 62 more. Feel free to add me.
  • wallflower_17
    wallflower_17 Posts: 15 Member
    32, mom to two - youngest is 3. I started at 204, currently at 173, and hope to reach 125-130 by end of 2020. I've started and stopped many times through the years before I finally decided last year that I was going to do this even if it takes me the rest of my life to lose the weight...its still better than staying still or continuing to gain more.
  • jade18june
    jade18june Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 34 and have a 2 year old. About a year ago I was doing great I had lost all the baby weight, down to 130ish pounds. Then did something to my foot and could barely even put weight on it, got depressed and gained it all back. Now I need to lose about 50ish pounds. I would love a workout buddy.
  • nbrady001
    nbrady001 Posts: 60 Member
    I am 30 with a baby. Cw is 131.2 GW 110 with muscle hopfully. 5'4" and I have lost 3 or 4 lbs already in 4 weeks. It is slow going but I really don't mind it. I have always been petite and this is really big for me so I would like to get a little lighter and more fit. Sticking to 1100 to 1400 calories a day.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 31, and a stay at home mom to 4 kiddos age 8, 6, 3, and 15 months. We just moved to a new state and in the process I've gained weight on top of the weight I already needed to lose. I'm 5'6 looking to lose about 20 pounds. I really need some accountability partner! Feel free to add me!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    edited February 2019
    Add me! My goal is to lose weight to fit in my riding boots. Have 3 kiddos. Youngest is 3 months old. Serial MFP as well. Have 40lbs to lose because I like to fatten up during pregnancy 🤣
  • LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hello! I'm going to be 30 in a couple of months. I have a 3 year old. Looking to lose a total of 70 lbs. Just now getting serious this week. No more yo-yoing here... or accepting that this "is just how my body is going to look now that I'm a mom." Finally taking time for myself so I can be the best mom, and the happiest I can be. Feel free to add me. :) ETA: I'm 5'6" currently at 219 lbs.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    34yo Aussie mum of two here! My kids are 5yo and 2.5yo, and I'm trying (again) to lose the same 10kg I've spent the last decade losing and gaining :s I'm 5'6" and currently somewhere around 75kg (I was challenged not to weigh myself for the entirety of February and I stupidly agreed).
  • tonynate31
    tonynate31 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I’m 31 and have 3 boys ages 10, 7 & 5. I’m also a serial starter. I lose motivation pretty quickly and have about 30 lbs to lose. Recently, my husband and I joined the YMCA so we can work out together. Add me!!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Hi! I'm 37, Aussie mother of 2 active school-aged boys, working full time. I am working towards losing 100+lb and get back to my pre-kids weight of 139lb (63kg). I will reevaluate my goal weight when I get there 😀

My youngest son was born 2013....time to get rid of the unnecessary weight for good. I have a personal trainer I train with twice a week and will do gym/hiking at least 4 times a week. My calories are set at 1600 net...I float around 1200-1600 net usually.
  • fmize7
    fmize7 Posts: 26 Member
    I have been trying to lose this weight (about 25-30 pounds) on and off for about 3 years since I had my last child. I have 5 children. I sure could use some accountability as well. Really hoping this time is it!!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    I'm 38, will be 39 in April. I started (again) Nov 1st and have lost 39lbs so far. I have about 60 more to go.

I have 3 children aged 15 to 21.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I'm also a mom and serial starter. I'm a single, working mom to 3 kids ages 9, 7 and 6. My exercise of choice is jogging. Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily.
  • nurseCorinna
    nurseCorinna Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I'm a mom to a 1 yo boy, working park time, and trying to get some life balance back! I am officially back at my pre-pregnancy weight, but not nearly as fit as I was. I want to feel strong and sexy again, and would love some community support as i try to juggle life!
  • elektrasmama
    elektrasmama Posts: 7 Member
    I am also a serial starter mama of 3, (9, 10, 19) looking to lose about 60 lbs and having a hard time staying motivated by myself, as I don't have many friends on here. If anyone is looking for a motivation buddy, feel free to add me!
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    🙌 I used to be a serial starter! Cue every 1st of the month haha!

I've lost 60lbs now and I've got the hang of this new life style. Mom of a 4 year old and one year old!
  • nursetiff140
    nursetiff140 Posts: 9 Member
    Your caption is me in a nutshell. I would be ashamed to admit how many times I have started!!