I survived No Junk January!

Options
I set a goal for January to not only not eat sugary junk food but to also not buy any during January and I did it despite having 5 kids and a husband with a sweet tooth. Just as a FYI I set this goal because I am a sugar binger and felt I was letting my sweet tooth get way out of control.

Replies

• QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    How did you do? Any insights at the end?
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    How did you do? Any insights at the end?

I did really good. I think my main thing was just being consistent and telling my family what I was doing and why. Also I did catch myself wanting to snack on bread and chips when I couldn't just reach for the candy, I'd say make sure you don't replace a different unhealthy habit with the one you are trying to get away from.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    qqubn13aw39e.gif<3
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    THAT is pretty astounding. Great job. I have the same struggles.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This post is on time,as I am doing this for February. Hope I am as successful as you.
  • HEAVYweightlifter
    Options
    Great Job avoiding sweets! My problem is I drink beer every night! So I am cutting that down to light beer only and 2x week instead of every night. I am also starting February off right by logging 30 minutes of cardio every day! So far 5 days straight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!