2018 Starting photo VS 2019 starting photo

Options
PartyKardy
PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
I had a long vacation over the Christmas and New Years holidays.
Needless to say I ate SO MUCH food. Sweets. Treats. Fried food. Junk. And I gained a bit of weight over that holiday haha.

So I officially got back on track recently and was feeling a bit discouraged jumping back in.
I had to really reflect and realize how far I’ve come and realize I am NOT set back at all. I’m fine and moving forward.

Looking at my starting photo last year compared to this one is absolutely crazy and reminds me of how far ahead of the game I am jumping back in.

I’m ready to tackle 2019 head on. I got a lot of goals! :)

tuy6m0hlutbb.jpeg

Replies

• beansontoast2014
    beansontoast2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great well done !
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I see abs peeking out!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,311 Member
    Options
    It's so easy to start thinking we've undone all of our progress when we go backwards for a bit, but it's so not true! I love that you have photographic proof of how far you've come. You look great, and here's to crushing your goals in 2019!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    I see abs peeking out!

Thank you! They’re slowly coming back in post vacation! I couldn’t believe how quickly they started to reappear 😊
  • evergreenlakegirl
    evergreenlakegirl Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great work!
    How did you do that in one year?
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's really something how much change can occur in a year. :smiley: I'm sure you'll be hitting lots of new goals this year!!
  • tmanross
    tmanross Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    That is awesome!! It's really something how much change can occur in a year. :smiley: I'm sure you'll be hitting lots of new goals this year!!

Consistency will always yield results!

and my year was far from perfect I actually had a back injury and surgery in 2018 so it’s really all about making sure you never give up even in times when giving up would be easy!

Easier said than done I know
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    PartyKardy wrote: »

Consistency will always yield results!

and my year was far from perfect I actually had a back injury and surgery in 2018 so it’s really all about making sure you never give up even in times when giving up would be easy!

Easier said than done I know

Yep! Truf!
  • PartyKardy
    Options
    It's so easy to start thinking we've undone all of our progress when we go backwards for a bit, but it's so not true! I love that you have photographic proof of how far you've come. You look great, and here's to crushing your goals in 2019!

That’s very true!

Often one mistake feels like you should just give up but that’s never the answer!

I need to mentally accept that my body will fluctuate and I have to trust that if I live a healthy lifestyle I can always bounce back! 😊
  • chasitystiff160
    chasitystiff160 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great did you eat what every you wanted just stayed within your calories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!