Replies

• Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Upgraded and still doesn’t work :( I give up
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when the synching is wonky I delete the MFP app from my phone and then reload it and log in. That works. Other times, just logging in on my phone (as opposed to my laptop where I usually add my intake data) works. I have Apple Watch 3. One bug that has been pretty constant for the last year is duplicate meal calorie counts - if I pre-log and then change after I have had the meal, AH makes a new entry for that meal (so I'll end up with 2 dinners, e.g.). But that's pretty easy to catch.
  • Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So frustrating. This morning it worked. But when I try to manual sync from under Armour Record it doesn’t show a current sync time. At this point I’m not sure I can rely on it.
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Vicki66C wrote: »
    So frustrating. This morning it worked. But when I try to manual sync from under Armour Record it doesn’t show a current sync time. At this point I’m not sure I can rely on it.

Maybe it’s an issue related to Armour Record and how that syncs with MFP
    ? I only have my Apple Watch 4 synced with MFP via the Health App data, and it’s been perfect since I set it up.
  • Hick_Chick_Fitness
    Hick_Chick_Fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having a sync issue now with MFP as well. I have never had an issue until yesterday. I got it to work and to track my workout and again today it will not pick them up.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I am having a sync issue now with MFP as well. I have never had an issue until yesterday. I got it to work and to track my workout and again today it will not pick them up.

If you’re one of those with the new dashboard view, there’s a known syncing issue that they are working on.

My husband is having same problem. (He’s on free and has new dash). I’m not (I’m on premium and still have old dash).