Support?

Options
So I did introduce myself on the introduction board. Didn’t get much response probably because I’m bulimic. I can understand people thinking this is not the best place for me. However I’m going to be counting calories whether im on here or not it’s just part of my nature. My goal is to try and improve myself. I don’t want to be under the wraps of bulimia forever I know irl never truly recover but I want to manage it. This mfp helps me eat healthily I know what my calorie goal should be. And I try my best to stick to it so any support would be lovely :)

Replies

• Wish you all the best! You can do it :)
  • WayLessWendy
    WayLessWendy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, good for you for recognizing the situation and trying to make yourself better. Wishing you all the luck!
  • kdm071993
    kdm071993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wish you all the best! You can do it :)
    Hey, good for you for recognizing the situation and trying to make yourself better. Wishing you all the luck!

Thank you both so much I’m so trying.

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I wish you well in your journey to get healthy. I don't know much about bulimia ..besides the general information. I hope you find good ideas here for getting healthy and developing a good relationship with food.
  • kdm071993
    kdm071993 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I wish you well in your journey to get healthy. I don't know much about bulimia ..besides the general information. I hope you find good ideas here for getting healthy and developing a good relationship with food.

Thank you so much. And your right it’s about having a healthy relationship with food I so want that. Good luck in your journey.